Lifestyle My new 10 on the pain scale

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
For me, it's teeth pain. Been blessed by never having any pains or even breaking any bones. When I had a messed up tooth, I would've taken any drug imaginable to stop the pain...

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
I read in the journal of American medicine that research has proven that hitting your left thumb with a hammer 3 times (forcefully) will eliminate the pain instantaneously.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Agree with the tooth pain. Had a root canal once and the dentist touched a nerve. It only lasted an instant, but holy shit, it was fucking awful. I also had a bad cough a couple years ago. I developed pleurisy. Something about bruising or tearing the lining of the lungs. I thought I broke a rib, that shit hurt. Got a prescription for liquid codeine and that took care of it.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Agree with the tooth pain. Had a root canal once and the dentist touched a nerve. It only lasted an instant, but holy shit, it was fucking awful. I also had a bad cough a couple years ago. I developed pleurisy. Something about bruising or tearing the lining of the lungs. I thought I broke a rib, that shit hurt. Got a prescription for liquid codeine and that took care of it.
My rib cartilage popped out of place after a nasty car accident. I couldn’t sleep properly, breathe deeply, cough, sneeze, push anything, get dressed, bend over, drive etc. without having sharp, stabbing pains in my chest for about 5 weeks. I went for physio for a bit and they told me it would fix itself.

One day at work I was trying to move a 1000 lb roll of plastic off a lift truck onto a pallet and it popped back into place. There was an audible snapping sound, like a tree branch breaking. The pain of it popping back into place dropped me to the floor and took my breath away but immediately afterwards I was perfectly fine.

You never realize how involved your ribs are in every damn thing you do till you fuck them up.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh shit I felt that. This old dentist drilled right in to nerve of my tooth. I still have a scar on the side of my tongue because I slapped his hand away.
Worse for me was a root canal. The drugs weren't working for me. At the end my t shirt was ringing wet with sweat and it gave me PTSD for a bit. I probably whined about it on here

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Imagine going for a root canal thinking it was gonna be an hour, but you have a mutant toothe with 4-5 roots and the pain meds don't work. It was like being tortured by ISIS