My New Ride

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Jan 21, 2015
Just scored this from the missus for turning 40:

She rides like a DREAM. - SO smooth, & very very quiet. Can carve like a motherfucker.

My neighborhood has a lot of hills... I had an old rusted board where the wheels barely spun lol... but it was good because I could do the hills without going too fast.

At first I thought this new board was way too fast for them, but soon figured out that because of the shape of the board, I can dig even deeper into the turns and totally crank them tight. Now if I work it right, I can carve all the way down the hill and still maintain a controllable speed.

Fresh paved parking lots is like an effortless flight... I've been playing with it non-stop lol.

SUPER fun

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Happy birthday hombre. I don't know anything about skateboards, but it looks nice. Much better than the one I had. Have fun!

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
happy 40th. sweet long board.

my kid loves to go downhilling.. had a blast when we lived in hawaii

we live in relatively flat place now...so he hit's parking ramps.
i've had to pick him up from security in the parking garage a few times..he now has a no trespass warrant for a year.
that little fkr steals my cutting boards to make pads so he doesn't road rash his hands..

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Just scored this from the missus for turning 40:

She rides like a DREAM. - SO smooth, & very very quiet. Can carve like a motherfucker.

My neighborhood has a lot of hills... I had an old rusted board where the wheels barely spun lol... but it was good because I could do the hills without going too fast.

At first I thought this new board was way too fast for them, but soon figured out that because of the shape of the board, I can dig even deeper into the turns and totally crank them tight. Now if I work it right, I can carve all the way down the hill and still maintain a controllable speed.

Fresh paved parking lots is like an effortless flight... I've been playing with it non-stop lol.

SUPER fun
Very NICE MT! I used to have a long board but didn't use it as much as I thought so it went to a friend. My dog would tow me all around Kelowna at top speed which is cool until it's time to cross the street. I'd have to reel myself in as she kept running until I could reach her enough to snap her out of her run zone.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
that's hilarious birdwatcher. my son gets a tow from our dog too. cracks me up. the dog loves it

eta: funny except for the dangerous intersection part. yikes!

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2015
great posts guys

I used to rock parking garages too.. when I worked in the city there was one 7 stories high, with an elevator to the top. At every floor you could choose to go left or right so you could be creative picking your lines and get a good 5 minute ride or so.

Also great story about getting your dog to tow you, lol.. We used to tow each other behind cars in the winter on snowboards and ride the snowbanks

I've had a few gnarly wipeouts so I am much more cautious now, but like I said this mofo can carve so well that I can keep it under control and still have a lot of fun with it.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
happy birthday bud! :birthdaycake::partypooper::balloon:

have you ever seen those places where you can design your own skateboard? you could probably make some really awesome artwork for your board.

Jan 21, 2015
^ ya but we used a rope, and did it like a boat/wakeboard

Many of the streets never got plowed, and the snow would just pack down. My friend had a VV Beetle with studded snowtires and would drive really fast lol

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I like the boards with the cutouts. The first longboards I ever rode had them. What brand is it?

I have a few longboards boards but I rock a sector 9 supercruiser most of the time. Thing is so much fun.

Jan 21, 2015
^ I don't know, it says GLOBE on it

I've never ridden one with the cutout wheels before, it never really dawned on me what that was all about. Now I understand. You can carve twice as hard as boards without.

There is also if you look it has a feature where the trucks are mounted on the top of the deck instead of on the bottom. This lowers it even further to the ground. I'm tellin ya this thing is a machine

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
Hey Masato Toys @Masato Toys can you give me the dimensions(length/width) of your new board? It looks real nice. I'd know what to do with it. It should be a lot of fun for ya.