Listen My new song: Old School Ninja

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I made it 16 seconds. Ish.
It might be awesome. Just not my thing.

Last edited:

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

SUPPORT

Patreon.com/fallenangel510

www.paypal.me/fallenangel510

DOCUMENTARY

View: https://youtu.be/FqtfbPbCAWo

SOCIAL MEDIA

Instagram.com/fallenangel510

twitter.com/fallenangel510

facebook.com/fallenangel510

MUSIC & MEDIA

twitch.tv/trilltalktv

soundcloud.com/fallenangel510

youtube.com/fallenangel510
I watched the docu clip. That's pretty cool. Keep fighting, man. You've got a good attitude. I sense good things are heading your way. Best of luck.

Dominique Robinson

Fallen Angel
Pro Fighter
Feb 18, 2015
So when you say "your song", did you record it? Or are you like a white chick freaking out when a song comes on the radio "oh mah gawd this is MY NEW JAM"
My song, I recorded it BUT next time I might hit you w/a “this my new jam” song to keep you on your toes

Dominique Robinson

Fallen Angel
Pro Fighter
Feb 18, 2015
I watched the docu clip. That's pretty cool. Keep fighting, man. You've got a good attitude. I sense good things are heading your way. Best of luck.
Thank you homie I truly appreciate that. I’m at a new gym w/lots of potential & promises so I hope they are kept this time

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
My song, I recorded it BUT next time I might hit you w/a “this my new jam” song to keep you on your toes
Very cool.
Like I said before, it isn't my thing. I wouldn't know a good rap song from a bad one. But that's awesome that you're recording your own stuff.

That's something I've always wanted to do but never really have, save for some obscure recordings on a shitty analog 8 track back in the late 90s when me and my buds were getting drunk and jamming in the basement.

Dominique Robinson

Fallen Angel
Pro Fighter
Feb 18, 2015
Very cool.
Like I said before, it isn't my thing. I wouldn't know a good rap song from a bad one. But that's awesome that you're recording your own stuff.

That's something I've always wanted to do but never really have, save for some obscure recordings on a shitty analog 8 track back in the late 90s when me and my buds were getting drunk and jamming in the basement.
Hey! That’s how it starts! Lol