NSFW My night so far

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Monster titty got arrested after we left. We went to all nite convenience store to buy shots and food at 3am or so......a cop who had arrested her previously was there and saw her. She had warrants. They saw us drive into the hotel park lot which was like one block away. Apparently they walked into her room without knocking this morning and arrested her. She just called me crying and begging to see me. I think she wants to be my gf.she said her bf broke up w her today. No thx

Or maybe I'm making all this up for no apparent reason cuz that makes sense.

Idk wtf to do. If I meet her she gonna be crying and bawling and want to fuck me and whine forever. And she is hot asf w cops rn. She not staying at my place. Uggg. I'll be in jail soon. I keep missing being arrested by an hour or two

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Monster titty got arrested after we left. We went to all nite convenience store to buy shots and food at 3am or so......a cop who had arrested her previously was there and saw her. She had warrants. They saw us drive into the hotel park lot which was like one block away. Apparently they walked into her room without knocking this morning and arrested her. She just called me crying and begging to see me. I think she wants to be my gf.she said her bf broke up w her today. No thx

Or maybe I'm making all this up for no apparent reason cuz that makes sense.

Idk wtf to do. If I meet her she gonna be crying and bawling and want to fuck me and whine forever. And she is hot asf w cops rn. She not staying at my place. Uggg. I'll be in jail soon. I keep missing being arrested by an hour or two
that doesn't sound good
u got warrants too it seems