Personal My one regret in life

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Dang. What size foot is she?
I dunno...her name is Zima so I threw her in my post

the foot is the platform which provides the human the source to transfer power into all movements...large platform = Greater potential for power

I got a size 13 usa

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I dunno...her name is Zima so I threw her in my post

the foot is the platform which provides the human the source to transfer power into all movements...large platform = Greater potential for power

I got a size 13 usa
That's like a size 3 in fiji

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Zima has been re-released each of the past two years between Memorial Day and Labor Day. I got some this year for nostalgic purposes - it was not as good as I remember.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
used to drink Zima with the high school chicks....we would get giddy and bang...it was like lemonade without lemon
We must be about the same age...because Zima was definitely the panty dropper back in high school (mid 90s). I always though that shit was nasty, but the ladies liked it.

Haven’t even seen it at a liquor store for a quite a few years.

My guess is that Splinty @Splinty has his yacht fully stocked with it though.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
We must be about the same age...because Zima was definitely the panty dropper back in high school (mid 90s). I always though that shit was nasty, but the ladies liked it.

class of 95'
I remember drinking Zima in the tall grass with the ladies

Only alcohol that was better at dropping panties was

It was know as the "panty greaser"...was harder to get because we were shoulder tapping and most bums we shoulder tapped were not going into liquor stores, only convenience marts

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Wouldn't surprise me. Motherfucker sippin on Zima eating grapes from Kelly's butt crack while the chit chat thread soldiers on with a passion. It's e spine almost broken from carrying the weight of this entire forum

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015

Purple Passion was a panty dropper too. Chicks also liked Boone’s Farm. The 90’s were awesome.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Zima has been re-released each of the past two years between Memorial Day and Labor Day. I got some this year for nostalgic purposes - it was not as good as I remember.
Did you put a jolly rancher in it?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Purple Passion was a panty dropper too. Chicks also liked Boone’s Farm. The 90’s were awesome.
I drank so much purple passion before a prom that I was slurring even though they warned everyone that they would be vigilant against anyone drinking and you woukd be taxied home.
I ran into the vice principal who knew my mom and knew I was fucked but he let it slide

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016

For my High School it was..

Don't let the pretty colors fool you.

It was straight fire water.

Flavored fortified wines
are inexpensive fortified wines that typically have an alcohol content between 13% and 20% alcohol by volume (ABV). They are usually made of grape and citrus wine, sugar, and artificial flavor.

Me the one and only time I tried some..

M

member 3289

My one regret in life is that I've yet to board a Greyhound bus to Windsor, Ontario Canada and then a connecting bus to Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada so that I could put those two goofs Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken and Onetrickpony @Onetrickpony in their places.

One day, though. One day...

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Did you put a jolly rancher in it?
No, but my wife did. In high school, my buddies and I would do a Zima race (first to finish a six pack). I know, total bad asses, lol. Anyway, for old times' sake, I sent them a video of me pounding a couple back to back.