General My posts for today

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
The dog breed most likely to bite you has been revealed
The culprit is a popular family pet
Kate Nelson
The dog most likely to attack has been revealed and it may come as a surprise.

The family favourite labrador is responsible for the highest number of canine attack personal injury claims, according to research by pet insurers Animal Friends.

And man's best friend is often postman's worst enemy with allmost a third of incidents involving delivery workers and postal staff.

Men are more likely to be bitten than women.
can I say that I don’t like your recent style of posting stuff I have to read that you haven’t written?

it loses your impact.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I am not myself today. I’m someone else.
well either way. I looked forward to seeing your posts. It’s funny. I caught your earlier post. And it saddened me I wouldn’t have your posts. I was on a 12 hour shift too. But I’m glad to see you back. Just shows that we do miss each other.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
well either way. I looked forward to seeing your posts. It’s funny. I caught your earlier post. And it saddened me I wouldn’t have your posts. I was on a 12 hour shift too. But I’m glad to see you back. Just shows that we do miss each other.
I think everyone here hurts when I’m not posting actively.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
It's like a shitty coyote, an animal which is itself a shitty wolf
They would be less dangerous than even a coyote in the wild to an adult.

There's a tourist island called Fraser Island that I've been to that's full of them. There's literally dingoes just wandering around you in the resort like you're at a dog park. They told us not to feed them but literally the only 'warning' I received about them was not to leave my shoes laying around the pool as the dingoes like to steal them.

Suggesting that they would regularly attack humans would be to accuse them of being retards, when dingoes are actually smarter than domestic dogs. They know not to attack an animal 5x their size.

M

member 3289

They would be less dangerous than even a coyote in the wild to an adult.

There's a tourist island called Fraser Island that I've been to that's full of them. There's literally dingoes just wandering around you in the resort like you're at a dog park. They told us not to feed them but literally the only 'warning' I received about them was not to leave my shoes laying around the pool as the dingoes like to steal them.

Suggesting that they would regularly attack humans would be to accuse them of being retards, when dingoes are actually smarter than domestic dogs. They know not to attack an animal 5x their size.
Wolves are only in a few states here but if you live in wolf country, you have to take extra precautions and can't leave even large dogs outside at night. If it's a big dog (it would have to be very big for a wolf not to feel confident by itself), the wolf will bait the dog into chasing it into the woods, where the rest of the pack is waiting to ambush it.

With coyotes (present in every state except Hawaii) you have to be very careful with small dogs. Simply walking them off-leash in areas with coyotes can be dangerous.

I'm guessing with dingoes there's no real concern about them attacking people's dogs?