Society My Problem with Conspiracy Theorists

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
The problem is that these clowns turn every damn thing into a conspiracy. They make it a conspiracy before all the facts are even out.
Just because people are questioning something does not mean they think it is a conspiracy
It means there is no evidence out so questions arise

People like yourself who question nothing and just go along with what they are told are the real problem to society

Idiocracy is becoming a reality
I will never understand why you think it's a bad thing to question things

Edit: and this isn't calling you an idiot, it's a reference to the film

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
The problem is that these clowns turn every damn thing into a conspiracy.
I think because it's fun to speculate on things. I have occasions where I roll my eyes, but sometimes I find myself looking further into the matter an actually find some truths. The obvious ones are of course easily dispelled. But the fact that a flat earth theory exists, means there are people otu there that take things too far. They've surrounded themselves with conspiracies and get their version of mean world syndrome. Weed don't help it either haha.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Wrong. I know it was Assad. I can't tell you how I know bc it would jeopardize a trusted contact, but I know. I don't care if you believe me.

Do you think Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walked on the Moon in 1969?
Not saying I don't believe that you have somebody who told you it was Assad that you trust
I'm telling you until you have personally seen the evidence to prove that theory, don't speak on definitives
Honestly it's best not to speak in definitive at all in my experience
Even when told things by our government, we have found out later was completely lies (eg. Reagan and arms for hostages)
After he made his speech saying they would have never and will never trade arms (or anything for that matter) for hostages people like yourself would be out there saying "see I told you you were a retard for believing that" and speaking like thats the be all and end all
then a bit later when he makes his speech admiting that he fucking lied to you, you look like a fool

It's just a sign of no forward thinking

To answer your question, no, I do not believe they walked on the moon
If you do, please explain to me how they made it past the van Allen belt

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I think because it's fun to speculate on things. I have occasions where I roll my eyes, but sometimes I find myself looking further into the matter an actually find some truths. The obvious ones are of course easily dispelled. But the fact that a flat earth theory exists, means there are people otu there that take things too far. They've surrounded themselves with conspiracies and get their version of mean world syndrome. Weed don't help it either haha.
I still want to think the whole flat earth thing is to discredit conspiracy theories and make them look insane

I know some people truly believe it which is scary
But those people are generally just complete anti NASA for various reasons I find
Take Eddie for example
He believes it just because of his hate for NASA and their association with Nazi's (because Nazi's are the worst of the worst according to him), but doesn't think it's possible the same government who lied to him about all of that would put out propaganda against the Nazis to make them appear even worse than they were

I dunno, that's one I just can't follow

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I just wish conspiracy theorists would channel their energy into going after the stuff we know the government is doing. There are conspiracies being perpetrated by government (federal, state, local, etc) every fucking day. They're lying and lazy, they waste our tax dollars on bullshit, cronyism runs amok, dirty deals, etc. But that's not sexy enough for a conspiracy theorist, they want to spend their lives trying to show that 9/11 was an inside job, the moon landing was fake, etc.

I agree with conspiracy theorists in one regard: government is corrupt, dishonest, and needs to be taken to task. But how about you go after the real shit?

I have a rottweiler who barks at everyone because he thinks everything is a threat. That's a conspiracy theorist!

M

member 3289

The worst part is when they accuse people who aren't as nutty as they are of being ignorant or a sheep.

I'm not saying that all conspiracy theorists are pseudo-intellectuals, but conspiracy theory does seem to attract a lot of pseudo-intellectuals.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It may have been but some of that footage looks incredibly fake.
You ever see/hear the JRE with Neil Degrass? He makes solid points about how faking that shot would be 100X harder than actually doing it. Moon landing doubters are pretty ridiculous.

You ever see/hear the JRE with Neil Degrass? He makes solid points about how faking that shot would be 100X harder than actually doing it. Moon landing doubters are pretty ridiculous.
I think so. I don't care who's trying to tell me the emperor has new clothes. Some of it looks fake.

M

member 3289

k....yes, as I was saying, good portions of what I've seen look fake. And I heard they "lost" the original footage. If that's not a dead giveaway (if it's true) then nothing is.
Like I said, put the pipe down. Only idiots think the moon landing was fake

Like I said, put the pipe down. Only idiots think the moon landing was fake
I didn't write I think the moon landing was fake.
I wrote some of the footage which I recall watching looked fake (incredibly).

M

member 3289

I didn't write I think the moon landing was fake.
I wrote some of the footage which I recall looked fake (incredibly).
If I took a few side angles of my 4 inch cock, it might look fake.

But the reality is that I still have a micro penis.