Society My Problem with Conspiracy Theorists

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
These days a conspiracy theorist is classed as anyone who doesn't believe the shit reported by the Mainstream media.

In light of all the fake news we now see, I think that most of them are visionaries.

As for the Flat earth thing, less than 2% of "Conspiracy theorists" believe it, and the Flat Earth Society is a troll group created to discredit conspiracy theorists.

Most conspiracy theorists these days simply believe that Globalism is a front for Communism and that there has been a very long planned agenda to bring the world towards being one under a Global Union. With what we have seen with the creation of the European Union, followed by well planned and funded invasions from the dregs of the third world, (now about to happen to the USA), these ideas are no longer just theories.

Anyone who is not at least partially a conspiracy theorist today is drinking way too much Kool-Ade.

As for the Moon landing, show me some legit proof that it happened.

M

member 3289

These days a conspiracy theorist is classed as anyone who doesn't believe the shit reported by the Mainstream media.

In light of all the fake news we now see, I think that most of them are visionaries.

As for the Flat earth thing, less than 2% of "Conspiracy theorists" believe it, and the Flat Earth Society is a troll group created to discredit conspiracy theorists.

Most conspiracy theorists these days simply believe that Globalism is a front for Communism and that there has been a very long planned agenda to bring the world towards being one under a Global Union. With what we have seen with the creation of the European Union, followed by well planned and funded invasions from the dregs of the third world, (now about to happen to the USA), these ideas are no longer just theories.

Anyone who is not at least partially a conspiracy theorist today is drinking way too much Kool-Ade.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

M

member 3289

I'm not saying that EVERYONE who believes in shit like faked moon landings and a Zionist media is a retard, but

No, wait, that is what I'm saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm not saying that EVERYONE who believes in shit like fake moon landings and a Zionist media is a retard, but

No, wait, that is what I'm saying.
"Believe in fake moon landings" That doesn't even make sense.
There may or may not be a zionist media but there sure as hell is a bias in the media.

M

member 3289

"Believe in fake moon landings" That doesn't even make sense.
There may or may not be a zionist media but there sure as hell is a bias in the media.
I meant faked moon landings. I'll edit it now.

There has always been bias in media, but conspiratards take it to a whole nother level.

FadeToBlack

Rear Naked Poke
Mar 15, 2015
Some have said it already but it bears repeating that the untrustworthiness of mainstream media is pushing people to consider conspiracy theories.

People who read and watch "the news" hope to learn the truth, and when they discover they can no longer depend on "the news" to be an accurate depiction of reality, that thirst for knowledge doesn't just go away. It just seeks out a different source of information, usually from alternative media, which has become public enemy #1 of the MSM.

Another thing: there's a rampant effort by MSM to label narratives outside of their own as "conspiracy theories" in order to discourage independent thought and encourage conformity of thought. It's the same strategy some people use when they call someone a racist; it's to brand you with a scarlet letter so others will want to disassociate from you because they themselves don't want to be publicly branded that way.

They've made "conspiracy theorist" a pejorative using this kind of manipulation. There are some truly nutty kooks out there, but not nearly enough of them are believable enough to pose any serious threat to MSM, so whenever the MSM starts publicly calling something a conspiracy theory, it should be a red flag to you that there's something real going on there. Truly nutty people aren't numerous enough nor believable enough to warrant a public attack.

Last edited:

FadeToBlack

Rear Naked Poke
Mar 15, 2015
As for 9/11, "the official story" is itself a conspiracy theory, believed en masse and totally illegitimate given facts that can be easily accessible by any curious truth-seeker.

The problem with the 9/11 truth movement is it's full of different outlandish bullshit, so to understand what's actually fake about the official story, you have to wade through tons of stupid shit to actually discover the real stuff. This was done intentionally (there's my conspiracy theory) to discourage the pursuit of any explanation outside of the fake one provided by the 9/11 Commission and NIST.

Some have said it already but it bears repeating that the untrustworthiness of mainstream media is pushing people to consider conspiracy theories.

People who read and watch "the news" hope to learn the truth, and when they discover they can no longer depend on "the news" to be an accurate depiction of reality, that thirst for knowledge doesn't just go away. It just seeks out a different source of information, usually from alternative media, which has become public enemy #1 of the MSM.

Another thing: there's a rampant effort by MSM to label narratives outside of their own as "conspiracy theories" in order to discourage independent thought and encourage conformity of thought. It's the same strategy some people use when they call someone a racist; it's to brand you with a scarlet letter so others will want to disassociate from you because they themselves don't want to be publicly branded that way.

They've made "conspiracy theorist" a pejorative using this kind of manipulation. There are some truly nutty kooks out there, but not nearly enough of them are believable enough to pose any serious threat to MSM, so whenever the MSM starts publicly calling something a conspiracy theory, it should be a red flag to you that there's something real going on there. Truly nutty people aren't numerous enough nor believable enough to warrant a public attack.
As for 9/11, "the official story" is itself a conspiracy theory, believed en masse and totally illegitimate given facts that can be easily accessible by any curious truth-seeker.

The problem with the 9/11 truth movement is it's full of different outlandish bullshit, so to understand what's actually fake about the official story, you have to wade through tons of stupid shit to actually discover the real stuff. This was done intentionally (there's my conspiracy theory) to discourage the pursuit of any explanation outside of the fake one provided by the 9/11 Commission and NIST.
Preach on, brother. Preach on.

Because I don't smoke weed and am deeply apathetic to those who do.

Stoners will lead to the collapse of society if their bullshit spreads to too many people.

I can't let that happen.
So your remedy to this is just swallowing whatever self-proclaimed authorities stick in your mouth?
Well, carry on.

M

member 3289

So you believe what you're told by the msm, without question, or not?
Of course not.

But going to the mentally retarded end of the spectrum in regards to media manipulation is not something I'm ever going to do.

Because I'm not a mental retard.

Of course not.

But going to the mentally retarded end of the spectrum in regards to media manipulation is not something I'm ever going to do.

Because I'm not a mental retard.
Any version of events outside official narratives are conspiracy theories so using your logic, through your own actions it appears you may want to reevaluate yourself.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
"not saying ALL conspiracy theories are dumb, but at least 95% of them are"= ad hominem

"dumb theories"=ad hominem

"retarded ones" =ad hominem

In fact your entire first post was an ad hominem broad and unprovoked attack without any discussion...oh wait, you didn't actually want a discussion :)

you just want to call names and act smart

If you ever want to discuss anything you are gonna need to work on the communication skills and leave the hypocrisy behind.
@KhabibsConorsDaddy remember this...is this when you blocked me?
your logic is flawed young man

M

member 3289

Thank you to the 5 people who agreed with my OP.

People are starting to see the light, which is great.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
What are you if you're not someone who questions the official version of things if they don't add up? Are we all supposed to gobble up every word that CNN feeds us without wondering if there's a deeper agenda behind it?

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
What are you if you're not someone who questions the official version of things if they don't add up? Are we all supposed to gobble up every word that CNN feeds us without wondering if there's a deeper agenda behind it?

Come on redneck @redneck, it’s the Media’s job to tell us what to think...you’d be a fool to question what they tell you ...right?

Mika: “Our job to tell people what to think”

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aEeiVgdHIYk