Cinema my Sandor "The Hound" Clegane video

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
not tryna spam the site with my nerdy shit, but i've gotten good feedback on this one, so i figured id share. its long though, so i dont expect everyone or anyone to watch it. all good

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
the hound "died" (figuratively) when he nearly died. in the show, he doesnt have his helm the entire time, because they want to show his face. but in the books, the symbolism is that he is saved by the septon (rey in the show), and he left behind his dog head helm

so the hound died. he's a broken man. but a healing man

clegane bowl was an emotional struggle in his heart (theres a scene from season 4 episode 3 where he tells arya "the worst part wasnt the pain, it was that my brother did it"

so the hole was that he never had family. but now, he does. sansa, arya, beric, thormund, and others

Arya will kill the Mountain in season 8

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Arya, a faceless man, will become the Hound after Mountain kills Hound.
Arya-Hound will burn undead Mountain, as fire is one of the ways to kill the undead.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Arya, a faceless man, will become the Hound after Mountain kills Hound.
Arya-Hound will burn undead Mountain, as fire is one of the ways to kill the undead.
I've got her using the valyrian steel dagger throw move from s7 (the first thing that ever happened when training was syrio throwing her a sword and she dropped it)