General My turd cutter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

She does anal on the first date.
My friend has a very, very hot girlfriend. But he complains to me she won’t shave her pussy and wears granny panties. “But she loves anal!” he exclaimed, trying to justify it. I asked him if her butthole was hairy too and he didn’t say anything for a while and changed the subject.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
SoupCan @SoupCan you can try an experiment and see what happens:
Try to just eat some nice and dense carbs (or, you know, mostly carbs) like rice or pasta for a day or two. When I do that, the shit comes out in perfect form, wiping-wise. (in German it's called a Luck-Shit, or lucky shit, if you don't really have to wipe...)

When I eat mostly meat, which, sometimes I like to do, uhm, the outcome is quite different.

But when I eat mainly potatoes for 1 or 2 days, which is also nice sometimes, the level of chemical warfare is almost a crime against humanity.

There you have it, my whole life's expertise on that topic. Just for my friends at TMMAC.

Seriously just to make an experiment, cause why not, I tried to eat like the Atkins diet for some days and I had to abort because I got disgusted by the smell of my own body, let alone the sticky, black, sulfurous and generally unpleasant and laborous shits. Those were the worst and to me it smelled like somebody else's shit. ultra bad. I didn't plan on it but after that I ate no meat for more than ten days straight...

Anyways, bon appetit with the rice!

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
My friend has a very, very hot girlfriend. But he complains to me she won’t shave her pussy and wears granny panties. “But she loves anal!” he exclaimed, trying to justify it. I asked him if her butthole was hairy too and he didn’t say anything for a while and changed the subject.
Guaranteed

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
SoupCan @SoupCan you can try an experiment and see what happens:
Try to just eat some nice and dense carbs (or, you know, mostly carbs) like rice or pasta for a day or two. When I do that, the shit comes out in perfect form, wiping-wise. (in German it's called a Luck-Shit, or lucky shit, if you don't really have to wipe...)

When I eat mostly meat, which, sometimes I like to do, uhm, the outcome is quite different.

But when I eat mainly potatoes for 1 or 2 days, which is also nice sometimes, the level of chemical warfare is almost a crime against humanity.

There you have it, my whole life's expertise on that topic. Just for my friends at TMMAC.

Seriously just to make an experiment, cause why not, I tried to eat like the Atkins diet for some days and I had to abort because I got disgusted by the smell of my own body, let alone the sticky, black, sulfurous and generally unpleasant and laborous shits. Those were the worst and to me it smelled like somebody else's shit. ultra bad. I didn't plan on it but after that I ate no meat for more than ten days straight...

Anyways, bon appetit with the rice!
Never expected that from a German.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
turd cutter issues are serious business

had a lil scare myself and now I spend minimal time on the toilet as possible...don't wanna put pressure on that area but sitting too long and surfing the internets

now I am wham bam thank you mam as far as pooping is concerned