Lifestyle My ultimate ninja moment

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I thought I had posted this before, but I guess I didnt.

I assume everyone here either had, or knew someone with the book The Mystic Arts of The Ninja by Stephen K. Hayes. Or countless other 'ninja' books for that matter. What was your most Ninja moment?

When I was 17-18ish, we partied in the woods all the time. Summer, winter, whenever. All my friends were hippy wannabees always wearing tye dyes and bright shit. I wore black. Always. So as will happen, parties get busted. One time when the cops were good, and held their keys, and turned off their flashlights since they knew the way from coming back there so often by this point, they got the drop on about 15-20 of us. I even made the comment "Nice to see you finally learned to secure your keys". (Much to the dismay of many of my friends who would soon be handcuffed in a paddywagon.)

So they line us up on the trail, 3-4 up front, 3-4 in the back. So as we are walking in a loose single file line on the way to the awaiting paddy wagon, I positioned myself in the middle of the group, and then when we were passing a large tree, I quickly side stepped out of line and plastered myself against the tree. No one noticed. Not my drunken friends, and more importantly, none of the cops. I always wonder if any of them post/lurk here as most are fans of MMA. Never told any of them how I did it. So now they may.

That was totally Ninja.

Only part that sucked, was it was a long damn walk home from McGinnis Slough that night, while still avoiding police. It was a 2 hour walk under the best circumstances. High, drunk, underaged, that does not equate to best circumstances.

Good times though. For all the youngins here, always stand against authority. It helps build character. Sometimes people (cops) need to be told to go fuck themselves. They'll be better in the long run, so consider getting maced as your service to the community.

--