General My weight loss journey.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bob Carson MMA

Independent Podcaster who doesn't have a "hustle."
Oct 13, 2017
Thanks Lee. After last night s sauna suit cardio session, I have to be below 190. Well see in a little while.

Bob Carson MMA

Oct 13, 2017
Kind of went off the diet. I don't really have a structured plan. I may go back to the diet on the 10th with my weight loss doctor. However, I have still remained the same in weight, give or take 5 lbs. In a lot of pain both psychical and emotional, but I am ever so motivated to keep the weight off0- maybe even go further. Here is the latest pic of me. I'm about 195 here. I am on Whey protein .

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Kind of went off the diet. I don't really have a structured plan. I may go back to the diet on the 10th with my weight loss doctor. However, I have still remained the same in weight, give or take 5 lbs. In a lot of pain both psychical and emotional, but I am ever so motivated to keep the weight off0- maybe even go further. Here is the latest pic of me. I'm about 195 here. I am on Whey protein .
Amazing dude. Congrats on the transformation.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Get on stevia.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Dropping that much weight, that fast, I'm shocked that you don't have more loose skin flapping around in the breeze.

Good job. I'd stick to the basics of the diet and keep the calories low but reward yourself a little bit. Keep it up!

Bob Carson MMA

Oct 13, 2017
Dropping that much weight, that fast, I'm shocked that you don't have more loose skin flapping around in the breeze.

Good job. I'd stick to the basics of the diet and keep the calories low but reward yourself a little bit. Keep it up!
thanks

Bob Carson MMA

Oct 13, 2017
Got into car accident in November. Have some back and neck pain I'm working through. Just got hopefully my first and last back infusion. Also, just going through a lot with my eating habits. Trying to regulate myself to get rid of bad habits. Overall, though, I'm winning the battle.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Got into car accident in November. Have some back and neck pain I'm working through. Just got hopefully my first and last back infusion. Also, just going through a lot with my eating habits. Trying to regulate myself to get rid of bad habits. Overall, though, I'm winning the battle.
Channel your inner Nate dogg. Great job so far

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I used to regulate myself, but then I took an arrow to the knee

Bob Carson MMA

Oct 13, 2017
Update: Visited my weight loss doctor last Friday. Weighed and was 5lbs heavier than last month. I gained 3lbs of muscle and 2lbs of fat. My doctor put me back on the Optifast diet again, to which I am so grateful. What led to the weight gain was not following any diet plan, which ultimately led to unstructured eating and binging. I've been back on the diet now for 3 days at adherence including meds prescribed. Happy to report I've already lost 4 pounds and am well on my way to reach my goal by Friday of 190lbs. I predict I'll be below 190lb just in time for the Naga tournament I plan on competing in on Saturday. The cut off weight for my desired division is 189lbs, to which I will make. In spite of this, I had an eperdermal injection for back and neck pain for 2 herniated discs. Cannot stop. Will not stop. Thank you for your support. Spread love and positivity.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Update: Visited my weight loss doctor last Friday. Weighed and was 5lbs heavier than last month. I gained 3lbs of muscle and 2lbs of fat. My doctor put me back on the Optifast diet again, to which I am so grateful. What led to the weight gain was not following any diet plan, which ultimately led to unstructured eating and binging. I've been back on the diet now for 3 days at adherence including meds prescribed. Happy to report I've already lost 4 pounds and am well on my way to reach my goal by Friday of 190lbs. I predict I'll be below 190lb just in time for the Naga tournament I plan on competing in on Saturday. The cut off weight for my desired division is 189lbs, to which I will make. In spite of this, I had an eperdermal injection for back and neck pain for 2 herniated discs. Cannot stop. Will not stop. Thank you for your support. Spread love and positivity.
Approximately how old are you? 35-ish? Just curious, no real reason to ask.
Best wishes and keep up the great progress!