General Mystery of Cop Caught “Planting Drugs” Deepens- Still Many Unanswered Questions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I’m not a cop hater. Do I believe there is a problem with corrupt cops? Yes. Do I believe it is very difficult to hold corrupt counts accountable? Yes, but I have no problem with the majority of cops. There is this bizarre section of “Support all cops” where people give cops the benefit of doubt that I think is naive, or worse a belief that cops should be able to bend the rules when it suits them.
Yet you are giving benefit of the doubt to the peep based on his 14 seconds of video. Not very objective of you, especially since you claim you dont hate cops.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Yet you are giving benefit of the doubt to the peep based on his 14 seconds of video. Not very objective of you, especially since you claim you dont hate cops.
What am I giving the guy the benefit of the doubt of? That he didn’t have drugs? I don’t know, he could have. We are discussing the baggie being tossed into the back of the car, not if the driver broke any laws.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
What am I giving the guy the benefit of the doubt of? That he didn’t have drugs? I don’t know, he could have. We are discussing the baggie being tossed into the back of the car, not if the driver broke any laws.
Neither of us really knows what happened, one of us has already put someone on trial

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No e beef plz

Early MMA cards leave pent up energy

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
The other issue is, even the guilty ones he’s busted in the past will now be up for review or have the charges thrown out… And then you will hear the public bitching about catch and release.
I don't think people will bitch about catch & release if it's proven this cop planted shit. If it was a violent crime those folks might get their sentence adjusted, but this shouldn't be a sweeping get-out-of-jail-free card for every bust this cop was involved in.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
I don't think people will bitch about catch & release if it's proven this cop planted shit. If it was a violent crime those folks might get their sentence adjusted, but this shouldn't be a sweeping get-out-of-jail-free card for every bust this cop was involved in.
He trolls a lot...Dont expect an actual intelligent reply.

Either way....The cop is a cunt.

Thats my thoughts.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
*not a cop, I've just watched a couple of hundred videos*

He throws the bag into the car and then puts on his gloves?
No. That was a shitty magic act. Regardless of what the full recording may show, that's some shady looking action.

Huge cop supporter btw.
That looks crooked as hell.

*also not a lawyer these are solely my opinions and suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law*

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Maybe people won’t bitch.. I just see it a lot that the public gets all twisted up when an offender gets off on ‘a technicality’. This does give a green light for any defence attorney who lost a case involving these cops to rightfully request a review or dismissal of charges. I agree it shouldn’t be a sweeping get out of jail free card, especially for a violent offender.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
As usual he's being over dramatic about ThOsE DaMN CoNSerVaTiVeS!!!

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Good thing them cops had body cameras on.. seems strange police unions would fight against all officers wearing cams.

M

member 3289

Everyone who accused this cop of planting drugs, get your asses in here and apologize.

NOW.

M

member 3289

He didnt even plant anything. It was a empty baggie. You sure got triggered over nothing. Maybe you should call the guy filming a asshole and demand he gets whatever punishment the cop would get
I reported all his tweets. That's a start.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Amazing how much different a 96 second video is than a 14 second video. TheFifthScallop @Thefifthscallop and Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken where are you at now? Miesha's Taint @Almost Home still think the cop is a cunt?
Okay now we’re acquitting a cop over a 96 second video???? Let’s wait until we see the entire video. But don’t worry everyone the TMMAC jury has concluded he’s innocent. Let’s just admit that no one knows what really happened yet. Still many scenarios as to what could have happened before a 96 second video starts.

Last edited:

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
:oops:
Okay now we’re acquiring a cop over a 96 second video???? Let’s wait until we see the entire video. But don’t worry everyone the TMMAC jury has concluded he’s innocent. Let’s just admit that no one knows what really happened yet. Still many scenarios as to what could have happened before a 96 second video starts.
dLnyAZO.jpg

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
He didnt even plant anything. It was a empty baggie. You sure got triggered over nothing. Maybe you should call the guy filming a asshole and demand he gets whatever punishment the cop would get
To be fair, from the passengers perspective the cop was planting something in the car.

I’ve already said I was wrong and that I’ll eat my crow. Get off your high horse.