General Mystery of Cop Caught “Planting Drugs” Deepens- Still Many Unanswered Questions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
To be fair, from the passengers perspective the cop was planting something in the car.

I’ve already said I was wrong and that I’ll eat my crow. Get off your high horse.
To be fair from the passengers edited video it looks that way. If the passenger didnt edit the video in the first place it would have shown his entire interaction with the cop. Which looks nothing like the 14 second edited video.

As for the high horse, maybe next time you will think objectively before getting on yours.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
To be fair from the passengers edited video it looks that way. If the passenger didnt edit the video in the first place it would have shown his entire interaction with the cop. Which looks nothing like the 14 second edited video.

As for the high horse, maybe next time you will think objectively before getting on yours.
Hey, fair enough. Fair enough.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Nothing like a bunch of people getting worked up over a time-edited video that doesn't come close to telling the whole story.

Splinty @Splinty can you pink Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken, @Hauler, @Freeloading Rusty, and @Almost Home?

TheFifthScallop @Thefifthscallop deserves a pass for admitting fault.
If he is indeed innocent of planting evidence, then I belong on the naughty list as well.

Throwing something into the car and then putting on the gloves defeats the purpose of wearing the gloves. It looks sketchy.

M

member 3289

Should have to serve whatever punishment that dude would have received.

And obviously canned.
That is why I cannot stand pigs and this is not uncommon at all
Cop would have had his gloves on if he had already found the drugs. He plants the drugs then puts his gloves on like he was starting his search.
Looks pretty straightforward. You saw him tossing the bag in at the start of the video.
Either way....The cop is a cunt.

Thats my thoughts.

M

member 3289

In the officer's body camera video you hear the exact same encounter "La Savoo" posted on social media, but from the officer's point of view.

La Savoo said, "Hey bro, you just threw that in here."

The officer responded, "Yeah because it was in his pocket and I don't want to hold on to it."

WISN 12 reached out to "La Savoo" multiple times on several different social media platforms for comment and additional details.

He did not respond.

No arrests were made as a result of the bag incident.

The only "arrest/citation arising from this incident was a speeding citation issued to the driver," according to Police.

You virtue-signaling idiots lol.

Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Did you watch the body cam footage or not?
I did. My assessment has gone from the unassertive "looks fishy" to "probably not".
As others have noted, there are some things that may be forthcoming.

I admit that my initial reaction was that the edited video looked bad. Given the same edited video I would still say it.
I call em like I see em, but never claimed to be clairvoyant.

M

member 3289

I did. My assessment has gone from the unassertive "looks fishy" to "probably not".
There's no probably about it.

Guy posts edited video to social media. Alleges police injustice.

Police respond with body cam footage showing no injustice occurred.

News organizations attempt to reach out to guy who posted edited video via his multiple social media accounts. He doesn't respond.

As others have noted, there are some things that may be forthcoming.
The only one who's said this was Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken (tagged again!), and he was trolling.

The evidence is there. You made a rush to judgment, possibly because of certain prejudices you have, when others saw the flaws in the initial video.

Apologize to me, apologize to HEATH VON DOOM @HEATH VON DOOM, and apologize to the police officer you falsely accused of planting drugs.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

News organizations attempt to reach out to guy who posted edited video via his multiple social media accounts. He doesn't respond.

The only one who's said this was Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken (tagged again!), and he was trolling.

The evidence is there. You made a rush to judgment, possibly because of certain prejudices you have, when others saw the flaws in the initial video.

Apologize to me, apologize to HEATH VON DOOM @HEATH VON DOOM, and apologize to the police officer you falsely accused of planting drugs.
LOL at taking a victory lap over a 96 second video. Did you learn nothing from the 14 second video?

What is truth? Can we really "know" anything?

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
So he threw the empty baggie in there after they took the drugs out of it? And he did that because it's trash and he didn't want to have to figure out where to throw the trash away?

Also HEATH VON DOOM @HEATH VON DOOM is correct might be the rarest words ever written in the English language.
You are a gentleman Sir.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You are a gentleman Sir.

I'm not gonna lie. I didn't jump as far as Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken because I thought it was possible that the cop reached in picked up the bag and saw it was nothing and tossed it back down. But I also thought that you were just talking shit and I'm more than a little impressed at how fast you called it.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021

Jesus fucking Christ are you trying to crucify posters. You're one of those internet guys who love to prove other posters wrong and then rub their faces in it. Grow up. I already said I support cops. I also said that I based my opinion on the edited video. I also admitted that that assessment was incorrect. Do you want me get down on my knees and beg your forgiveness you egotistical cunt?
Demanding apologies for somebody else, fucking please.
?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Jesus fucking Christ are you trying to crucify posters. You're one of those internet guys who love to prove other posters wrong and then rub their faces in it

That's him!
Don't bite. He's just angry because all the squirrels died in the Florida heat

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I'm not gonna lie. I didn't jump as far as Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken because I thought it was possible that the cop reached in picked up the bag and saw it was nothing and tossed it back down. But I also thought that you were just talking shit and I'm more than a little impressed at how fast you called it.
I hope you learned your lesson.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
I never had a doubt in my mind that it was a edited video