Mystic Mac don't got shit on me!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I wrote this yesterday.. Read this and tell me that isn't eery.. His recklessness spoke to what I was saying about his head movements even though he got his some he was a matador out there and peep the guesstimate on the length of the fight.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
I wrote this yesterday.. Read this and tell me that isn't eery.. His recklessness spoke to what I was saying about his head movements even though he got his some he was a matador out there and peep the guesstimate on the length of the fight.
Doesn't take a crystal ball to know Jiri don't play. Lighting fast with great movement and power in his hands.

He's a problem for most. Any Rizin fan knows this now UFC fans know.

Glad he had a hell of a debut. Feel bad for Volkan. Crazy to think was a actual title contender not long ago. But that's the nature of the beast.

Great write up btw ECC170 @ECC170
Cool to see your fight knowledge take on things. Not your average MMA journalist that's for sure.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Doesn't take a crystal ball to know Jiri don't play. Lighting fast with great movement and power in his hands.

He's a problem for most. Any Rizin fan knows this now UFC fans know.

Glad he had a hell of a debut. Feel bad for Volkan. Crazy to think was a actual title contender not long ago. But that's the nature of the beast.

Great write up btw ECC170 @ECC170
Cool to see your fight knowledge take on things. Not your average MMA journalist that's for sure.
Thank you.. But the fact that I brought up his head movement as a focus then he is reckless only using his head movement while not putting his hands up.. Then calling it inside 8.. You're right it doesn't take a crystal ball it takes an educated eye... Appreciate the love and you're right I'm trying to bring a new perspective to the the writing game.