N.J. cop ran ex-wife off the road, shot her with a child in car

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

A witness recorded video of a shooting in Asbury Park, NJ (NJ.com/screen grab)
DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

Witnesses in Asbury Park, New Jersey said on Tuesday that they saw an off-duty officer shoot his estranged wife while at least one other officer looked on and did nothing.

Asbury Park Police Officer Michael Casey confirmed to theAsbury Park Press that an officer was involved in an incident where a woman was shot, but declined to give further details. Law enforcement sources and neighbors named Philip Seidle as the officer.

The woman was said to be his recently-divorced wife.

One witness told Asbury Park Press that Seidle hit a police cruiser while running his wife’s car off the road.

“He clips the cop car and then drives into the back of the young girl’s car and then jumps out and starts shooting at her car,” the witness said. “The cop runs out but he doesn’t do anything, and the baby is in the car.”

In cellphone video obtained by NJ.com, Seidle can be seen with a gun to his head, and then four shots ring out. He is then seen again pacing with the gun to his temple.

“The guy was in the middle of the street,” witness Michael Terrell said. “He was saying, ‘I’m tired of going to court.'”

Trina Poysner said that officers on the scene tried to convince Seidle to drop the weapon.

“Put the gun down,” she recalled them saying. “It’s not worth it.”

“My kids, my kids!” Seidle allegedly yelled back. “I’m not going to see them anymore.”

After an ambulance took the victim away, officers successfully convinced their colleague to surrender his weapon. The woman was taken to Jersey Shore University Medical Center. Her condition and the condition of the child were not known.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Let me guess she was reaching for something and he wanted to get home to his wife and kid....oh wait...SICK FUCKING BASTARD

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
Been in that headspace. The divorce laws have to change. You're going to see this type of stuff happen more often. I hope she makes it.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Going through a divorce now, not once have I wanted to shoot her. Isolated incident #284959372

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I don't think this is a cop issue. This is an issue of a father being fucked over in divorce.

I'm not agreeing with him. But my wife stopped me seeing my son for a year when he was 3 years old and I can definitely understand why he would have felt the way he did.

Last edited:

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
Nah, I sign the paperwork this week and July 1st it's completed
If you have kids together, its never complete. Exes use kids to just mess with your life. In & out of court on BS. That doesnt even include alimony. Paying money that you earn to someone else so they can have a comfortable life. WTF is that?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If you have kids together, its never complete. Exes use kids to just mess with your life. In & out of court on BS. That doesnt even include alimony. Paying money that you earn to someone else so they can have a comfortable life. WTF is that?
No kids, no alimony, I'm keeping the house

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
If my wife ever divorced me, it would save me money lol. No way the court could have me paying more in child support than she spends right now. Impossible. So if she's reading this...go ahead - make my day.

P

Punch

I've been divorced twice. It's never fun but i got away relatively unscathed both times. I didn't have kids with either one though.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
Obscene. While I do agree that family law is badly skewed against fathers, the part where he says "My kids, my kids" loses its power when you execute their mother in front of them.

My dude and I are good. But if we ever split up, even if he cheated on me or otherwise humiliated me, I would never, never separate him from our son, though I know from the divorces of friends how easy this is for a woman. Even if I absolutely hated him. Because I love my son more than I love my pride.