General Naked teen model falls 14 floors to her death after ‘drug-fuelled swingers party’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Trump did it.
I don't think we would ever find out about it if trump was ever alleged to have done such a thing with his access to models in the miss universe pageants such an alleged thing could or has hypothetically happened, on the JRE podcast joey diaz also alleged that trump could have had possible ties to mobsters in New York which would have been necessary to run his businesses in the 80's.

everything I have said is hypothetical and alleged

homeboy gave her a filthy Ramirez this caused the fall from the balcony
Actually you may be closer to the truth than what I posted.
I think it's more probable that they were sexually active on the balcony, for whatever reason one engages in sex on a balcony with narcotics in their system, and then someone either slipped or someone else was careless....maybe it was intentional at that point.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Actually you may be closer to the truth than what I posted.
I think it's more probable that they were sexually active on the balcony, for whatever reason one engages in sex on a balcony with narcotics in their system, and then someone either slipped or someone else was careless....maybe it was intentional at that point.
I once had relations on the 28th floor balcony of the state tower (hangover building) it was good.

M

member 3289

I once had relations on the 28th floor balcony of the state tower (hangover building) it was good.
No you didn't.

Stop going online and bragging about shit that never happened to you.

It's lame.

M

member 3289

Lol you wish I didn't. I should sell the rights to a movie about my life, would make a kabillion and give beta males like you something to aspire to.
Write a book about it. It'll be stocked in the "fiction" section.