Naked Woman, Allegedly High on Spice, Lays Waste to an Alaska Subway

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
UPDATE: The 35-year-old Anchorage woman accused of taking her clothes off and trashing an East Anchorage Subway Tuesday night was arrested and is being held at Anchorage jail, police spokeswoman Anita Shell told Channel 2 News.

Nikki Abrell went into the Subway on Tudor Road around 5 p.m. Tuesday and locked herself in the bathroom for two hours and refused to come out, Shell said.

A Channel 2 viewer at the scene, Tina Anaya says she was planning to pick up a sandwich for dinner when she pulled up to see the restaurant being trashed.

"When I pulled up, I saw a bunch of the Subway workers outside and I thought they were taking a smoke break," Anaya said. "But when I looked inside there was a naked woman literally tearing the place apart."

Anaya says she was the third person to call police and she remained on the phone with the dispatcher until officials showed up at the scene.

"I thought there was a fire in the restaurant because it looked smoky in there but it turns out she had just set off a fire extinguisher inside," Anaya said. "I really didn't want to get anywhere near her. She was smearing feces all over stuff."

Anaya says Abrell put up a fight when police tried to take her into custody.

Abrell is being charged with third-degree criminal mischief, harassment and resisting arrest.

Court records show that Abrell previously pleaded no contest to two DUI convictions in 2007 and 2009.

No one was injured in incident.

ORIGINAL STORY: A woman wearing no clothes destroyed a Subway sandwich restaurant in Anchorage Tuesday night.

According to employees, the woman entered the restaurant on Tudor Road fully clothed at around 5 p.m. and went into the restrooms. When she emerged two hours later she was no longer wearing any clothes, and began to break the furniture, pull down ceiling tiles and throw around the food, tables and chairs inside the restaurant.

Police on scene told Channel 2 that the woman appeared to be on drugs when she trashed the restaurant.

Anchorage Police said they were unable to give out any information on the incident or if the woman was in custody. Investigation is ongoing.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

has anyone tried this stuff? i dont think they sell this in canada.at least not anywhere i have been. i think i will stick with weed .i have yet to feel like going on a rampage and smearing feces on myself from smokin the reefer lol

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Whyyyyy would someone do this shit, when weed is readily available?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I think so.
I also think that there are people out there that like the high of Spice.
Kind of like, people who think Puffy Daddy is a "good" rapper.
I wouldn't say he is a good rapper, but at one point in time he was spitting fire and propping up that lame ass fatty, what was his name?

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
has anyone tried this stuff? i dont think they sell this in canada.at least not anywhere i have been. i think i will stick with weed .i have yet to feel like going on a rampage and smearing feces on myself from smokin the reefer lol
i have not, but the dude behind the counter at the bodega gave me something exactly like that..when i was paying for my stuff. i thought it was incense. when i got home my kid told me it was fweed. or k2. i googled...horror stories. apparently it's was not illegal at that time...and really cheap compared to marijuana. people are dying on that stuff.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015

They sold it here for a while, it's random plant sprayed with chemicals. Smells like a fucking air freshner. Crazy shit. I smoked half a joint once and burnt it and the pack.