Nam Phan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Poor guy, I always liked him.. Here's one of most underrated Fight most ppl have never seen..my Boy Diaz and Nam threw the fuck down! Nams speech might be deteriorating but his mind is sound sort of to know Seagull is a fkn idiot ...Btw Diaz uses some of the best elbow combinations ever in MMA in the classic.

View: https://youtu.be/14mm1Gw4aVU

Last edited:

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I'm not convinced he is punch-drunk. I can't say for sure, but I believe he has the same disorder as Mackenzie Dern where his voice reverts back to its ancestral heritage over time. Just like Dern went from perfect English, to broken English, to Portuguese while she attempts to remember English words, Phan is progressing back to his family's Vietnamese dialect.

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
I'm not convinced he is punch-drunk. I can't say for sure, but I believe he has the same disorder as Mackenzie Dern where his voice reverts back to its ancestral heritage over time. Just like Dern went from perfect English, to broken English, to Portuguese while she attempts to remember English words, Phan is progressing back to his family's Vietnamese dialect.
I'm no road scholar, but I think if you progress backwards they call that regressing.