General Name that Movie Game

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I should make an actual printed version for the UFC activity book, I don't think the images are high enough res though :(

Before I met you on here (or another board) I was googling UFC stuff and your book came up. I cropped all of the pictures I could find, printed them out and gave it to a friend of mine with his birthday gift before a UFC about 5 years ago. I had totally forgotten about it till I saw this post.

Sorry for stealing your work, I told him I found it googling. Not that it excuses my actions but he really loved your work.

Jan 21, 2015
Before I met you on here (or another board) I was googling UFC stuff and your book came up. I cropped all of the pictures I could find, printed them out and gave it to a friend of mine with his birthday gift before a UFC about 5 years ago. I had totally forgotten about it till I saw this post.

Sorry for stealing your work, I told him I found it googling. Not that it excuses my actions but he really loved your work.
No crime man that's what its all for!

I think its so silly that people feel bad for sharing artists' work and making people happy etc. You don't need permission for that shit unless you're making any real money off it. Artists WANT their stuff to be seen and shared, that's the point. I made that whole graphic novel for free that was the fun of it. money and intellectual property fears mess it all up. Credit/shoutout the artist if you know who it is, and if you don't no problem share anyway imo

Hell, if you can print and make money off em more power to ya lol
Copyright paranoia I tellz ya. Its the internet. All's fair, have fun/ Anarchy, baby :D