Society Name that TMMACer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I’m just here to spread love and be positive. Positive gifs and comments and positive positivity.

*takes a shot at someone as per usual then runs to hills*

I’m just here to spread love and be positive. Positive gifs and comments and positive positivity

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I’m just here to spread love and be positive. Positive gifs and comments and positive positivity.

I’m just here to spread love and be positive. Positive gifs and comments and positive positivity
Does it rhyme with Gaybo?

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
*Says horrible things about a guy and relentlessly cyber bullies him for 3 years*

“Wanna do something about it Goof! Come down here and fight me. Don’t worry I’ve never trained.”

*Finds out you’ve just boarded a bus for a 22 hr ride from Toronto to Miami.*

“Oh. I suddenly remembered I took a BJJ class a couple years ago,”

*Doesn’t reimburse for the non-refundable ticket*

Last edited:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

This thread has been pretty immature from the start. Not a good look to be trolling so hard and makes the staff look even worse. That's not an insult to anyone just my opinion. I have a knack for for welcoming new members and I know these type of threads are a big turn off for them. Not gonna name names but some members posting in here need to grow up. I'm not attacking anyone I'm just stating my opinion, not trying to tell you or anybody else how to think.

Take care

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
*Says horrible things about a guy and relentlessly cyber bullies a him for 3 years*

“Wanna do something about it Goof! Come down here and fight me. Don’t worry I’ve never trained.”

*Finds out you’ve just boarded a bus for a 22 hr ride from Toronto to Miami.*

“Oh. I suddenly remembered I took a BJJ class a couple years ago,”
Holy shit dude we get it. You wrestled.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
This thread has been pretty immature from the start. Not a good look to be trolling so hard and makes the staff look even worse. That's not an insult to anyone just my opinion. I have a knack for for welcoming new members and I know these type of threads are a big turn off for them. Not gonna name names but some members posting in here need to grow up. I'm not attacking anyone I'm just stating my opinion, not trying to tell you or anybody else how to think.

Take care
Fuck you, asshole. I was drunk.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Alternate thread title

"Let out all your Butthurt here in this thread in a passive aggressive manner"

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Remenber this! If Smith win, pay me 0,01 bitcoin or If GUS win, pay me 1 bitcoin! Waiting for your bitchcoin to come over me! Please shut up you guy!