Listen Nas: "You know Jay-Z saw R.Kelly with 14yr old girls"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I wonder what disturbing things about elvis and ted Nugent we would have found out if they had come up in the 90's and 2000's as artists they both banged and married teenagers.

" Presley met Priscilla Beaulieu when she was just 14 years old. He was 10 years older, and already a rock 'n' roll superstar. The two married in 1967 after a nearly eight-year courtship years old. He was 10 years older, and already a rock 'n' roll superstar. The two married in 1967 after a nearly eight-year courtship"
:eek::eek::eek:

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I wonder what disturbing things about elvis and ted Nugent we would have found out if they had come up in the 90's and 2000's as artists they both banged and married teenagers.

" Presley met Priscilla Beaulieu when she was just 14 years old. He was 10 years older, and already a rock 'n' roll superstar. The two married in 1967 after a nearly eight-year courtship years old. He was 10 years older, and already a rock 'n' roll superstar. The two married in 1967 after a nearly eight-year courtship"
Or Howard Hughes?
Amazing how multi-millionaires are exempt from law.
In Egypt your arranged at 12 yo.
In America a 19 yo catches rape charges for taking his shoes off in the same room as a 17yo across state lines, then legally gets with a 14yo across other state lines.
Culturally speaking, Americans are highly immature; decades ago however there were different times.
After the great depression farmers sold their girls at 13yo.
We're talking about predators preying on virgins though, some of these stories are massively disturbing involving physically and obviously immature females, and this guy is a deviant.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015

Read up on Jimmy Page. Who always had carte blanche to kidnap and fuck minors. Because Led Zeppelin.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Like always, famous and rich people are protected while children are not -
"Police found a camera with new images showing sex with an underage girl. Those charges would be dropped after a judge found that the camera was improperly seized. Seven of the original 21 charges in Chicago would also eventually be dropped in 2004, after prosecutors acknowledged those counts pertained to a law that wasn't passed until after the alleged taping."

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
In his first trial he tried to say that all the shit they had on him was not him but his twin brother (who had defended him constantly and walked him to the courthouse oblivious to the defence that his brother planned to use).

He’s a kid fucker who has repeatedly and blatantly continued to fuck kids while the music industry watched and protected him.

Unfortunately because of the recent reoccurrence of allegations against this waste of skin the only article I could find that substantiates my post is from mtv.

R. Kelly's Brother: Being Blamed In Case 'Destroyed My Life'