General Nashville School Shooter - Female?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
Liberal logic is that armed security and teachers will make schools more dangeorus instead of safer. This woman would have been shot immediately if the staff was armed. Schools need better gates up front too fortified like an embassy.
Hire trained people to do the job. Soooo many things COULD be done

"Liberal logic is that armed security and teachers will make schools more dangeorus instead of safer"
Proof they want it to continue, not a solution just another excuse

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Hire trained people to do the job. Soooo many things COULD be done

"Liberal logic is that armed security and teachers will make schools more dangeorus instead of safer"
Proof they want it to continue, not a solution just another excuse
They should make the classrooms doors and windows bulletproof and they should lock like a panic room until police arrives .

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
i'm no expert. Anyone seriously set on killing people will always find a way

Treat a school like a court house.

just throw out a few ideas that could change things like

School/Classroom design layouts changes
School/Classroom procedures that support safety
School/Classroom Security Technology
Furniture Design
School/Classroom Safety and Medical Support Facilities

There’s no formula for when violence will happen, it can happen at any time and for any reason, For that reason, law enforcement stationed in schools to look for warning signs

X-ray scanners, along with metal detectors, do a good job of eliminating the possibility of anyone entering the school with a weapon
more technology advances need to be deployed, such as metal doors, duress alarms in every class, video monitors in classrooms and around the building, Moreover, there should be an evacuation plan that every employee knows well

Our "decision makers" waste TRILLIONS/BILLIONS DAILY
it is not a difficult thing to change unless you make it that way or want it that way

Last edited:

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Liberal logic is that armed security and teachers will make schools more dangeorus instead of safer. This woman would have been shot immediately if the staff was armed. Schools need better gates up front too fortified like an embassy.
So it's the librileral fault that guns are so easily accessible and not the people who want to cut the funding for health care and mental health?

You think running schools like high security prisons with armed teachers well be better then services for the mentally ill and sensible background checks and gun laws?

The "good guys with guns" theory has been bebunked multiple times by highly paid offices that have refused to intervene while children are being shot at multiple schools.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
So it's the librileral fault that guns are so easily accessible and not the people who want to cut the funding for health care and mental health?

You think running schools like high security prisons with armed teachers well be better then services for the mentally ill and sensible background checks and gun laws?

The "good guys with guns" theory has been bebunked multiple times by highly paid offices that have refused to intervene while children are being shot at multiple schools.
Good guys with guns stopped this shooter and many others. I'm not sure why you would believe propaganda stating otherwise.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
A sick person was able to enter a school and kill people.

imo Anyone blaming this on liberal or conservative, dem or repub politics or gun laws is deflecting

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Good guys with guns stopped this shooter and many others. I'm not sure why you would believe propaganda stating otherwise.
Uvalde and the one in Florida off the top of my head.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
MSM and Social Media is a big factor in this as well
Dividing and radicalizing as many groups as possible and stirring the pot of mental illness and hate

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Uvalde and the one in Florida off the top of my head.
Uvalde guy was shot by border patrol IIRC. I don't know which Florida one you are referring to.

It doesn't really matter. You posted that the good guy with a gun concept has been debunked. My point was most of these shooters are either stopped by a good guy with a gun or they kill themselves.

I'm with you on the mental illness side of things, but to claim the actions of a mentally ill person should affect the rights of everyone else is absurd.

I think people would be more open to background checks if it wasn't well known that they are being used to create a backdoor registry which the ATF has / is currently / will continue to use to disarm law abiding citizens.

Last edited:

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
i'm no expert. Anyone seriously set on killing people will always find a way

Treat a school like a court house.

just throw out a few ideas that could change things like

School/Classroom design layouts changes
School/Classroom procedures that support safety
School/Classroom Security Technology
Furniture Design
School/Classroom Safety and Medical Support Facilities

There’s no formula for when violence will happen, it can happen at any time and for any reason, For that reason, law enforcement stationed in schools to look for warning signs

X-ray scanners, along with metal detectors, do a good job of eliminating the possibility of anyone entering the school with a weapon
more technology advances need to be deployed, such as metal doors, duress alarms in every class, video monitors in classrooms and around the building, Moreover, there should be an evacuation plan that every employee knows well

Our "decision makers" waste TRILLIONS/BILLIONS DAILY
it is not a difficult thing to change unless you make it that way or want it that way
DC only "finds" money for initiatives that serve their own purpose.