General Nashville School Shooter - Female?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
3 young kids dead.
3 faculty members dead.
Truly tragic.

Police say there is a motive but they won't reveal what it is yet.

Then they said the shooter was female and I'm like...WTF? It's always a dude.

Then they said the shooter identifies as transgender.

So it was actually a dude? Or was it an actual woman?

Serious question as I literally have no idea what's what anymore. It would be so odd for a female to do this shit.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
3 young kids dead.
3 faculty members dead.
Truly tragic.

Serious question as I literally have no idea what's what anymore. It would be so odd for a female to do this shit.
Latest quote I heard from the police chief was appeared female. Sooo I’m guessing dude.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Latest quote I heard from the police chief was appeared female. Sooo I’m guessing dude.
That would make more sense as I don't know that a female has ever done this shit. I'm sure it's happened before - but certainly not the norm.

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Chances shooter was on mood altering prescription medication, 98%.

The amount of damage pharmaceuticals have done to society is staggering. I’m getting ready to leave for work so don’t have time to find the article but there’s one floating around from a few years ago showing nearly every mass shooter, outside of gang activity, for the last few decades has been on mood altering prescription drugs.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

The amount of damage pharmaceuticals have done to society is staggering. I’m getting ready to leave for work so don’t have time to find the article but there’s one floating around from a few years ago showing nearly every mass shooter, outside of gang activity, for the last few decades has been on mood altering prescription drugs.
Yes, that is accurate...going back into the 90s and kip kinkle(on prozac) killing some of my family friends(his family).

I have also seen them rewire one of my family members, hasn't been the same since...may not come back.

I know they "work" for some people but they are quite overprescribed in my opinion, carelessly prescribed in many cases.

The prescription drugs fuck some people up big time, that should also be a huge topic in this country.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

I didn't even think of that.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Did anyone find out if it is a biological male for female. Sex isn't a choice. You can't be "sex: firetruck".

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Did anyone find out if it is a biological male for female. Sex isn't a choice. You can't be "sex: firetruck".
I'm still not 100% sure.

But yeah. Sounds like this is an individual born with a vagina who was likely taking pharmaceutical drugs to make her feel more like a man.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
So now when people say mass shooters are always white males, there will be a counter argument that trannies do it too along with everyone else.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm still not 100% sure.

But yeah. Sounds like this is an individual born with a vagina who was likely taking pharmaceutical drugs to make her feel more like a man.
I think the drugs are for the anxiety and confusion that comes with not being comfortable in one's body and struggling with the "transformation" into another gender or pronoun...Numbs stress for a period of time, and then eventually leads to a very twisted mindset in some cases

Doesn't look like somebody on a bunch of Test/TRT or anything, unless there are pics with facial hair

I have no idea how all that transformer shit works so I am likely talking out my ass on this topic

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Apparently the shooter was a 28-year-old female that identified as a male. Fuck this peace of shit. Wasn't even going to the school and decided to target kids. The fucker deserved a worse death then being shot by the cops.
This is such a strange thing for a female to do that they have to look into if the medications were a factor especially male hormones which have been known for years to make people more violent.

Mental health is no joke and we have lost some members here because of it. If you are struggling, please get help or even talk to one of us here that you like or trust about it. Old RaginCajun loves you all no matter your issues, political beliefs, or whatever.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
3 young kids dead.
3 faculty members dead.
Truly tragic.

It was a biological woman who uses He/him pronouns so using tranny logic she is a male or FTM(female to male)trans. Technically she is still a woman just identifies as a man.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
Male/Female, a female wannabe or a male wannabe, mental health issues, one person or a group of people the only thing that should matter is PROTECT CHILDREN MAKE ALL SCHOOLS SAFER.

Treat a school like a court house.

how much cash is the government handing out to other countries THEY deem important or is wasted on politics lies and manipulation

Use some of the money they are giving to ______________ (fill in the blank)

this is horrifying! every time it happens.... it's not something new and will continue to happen until it is treated seriously

fucking animals killing children

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Male/Female, a female wannabe or a male wannabe, mental health issues, one person or a group of people the only thing that should matter is PROTECT CHILDREN MAKE ALL SCHOOLS SAFER.

Treat a school like a court house.

how much cash is the government handing out to other countries THEY deem important or is wasted on politics lies and manipulation

Use some of the money they are giving to ______________ (fill in the blank)

this is horrifying! every time it happens.... it's not something new and will continue to happen until it is treated seriously

fucking animals killing children
Liberal logic is that armed security and teachers will make schools more dangeorus instead of safer. This woman would have been shot immediately if the staff was armed. Schools need better gates up front too fortified like an embassy.