Nate Diaz’ Game Plan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I’ve never seen anything like it. Next level shit. In a 5 round fight, give away the first three rounds by eating unanswered punches to the face and taking huge body kicks. Even lose a 10-8 round to give your opponent a false sense of confidence. Then in the 4th round you unleash your game plan. The guy is a pioneer.
it’s too bad that pussy New York City doctor fucked up his plan, it was going perfectly.

Last edited:

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
What answer were you hoping for? "My plan was to fight in the 4th and the 5th rounds like I did in the first three rounds, to make sure the decision was unanimous"? Nate clearly underestimated Masvidal if he thought he could conserve energy in the early rounds, but Masvidal was slowing down and breathing hard at the end of the third, so we'll never really know how flawed Nate's logic was.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Masvidal owned Nate but it's no secret that Nate is a slow starter and a cardio machine

Nate definitely underestimated Masvidal

imo Masvidal could have went for the kill in the 1st when he kicked Nate in the face. Masvidal was being too nice

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Masvidal owned Nate but it's no secret that Nate is a slow starter and a cardio machine

Nate definitely underestimated Masvidal

imo Masvidal could have went for the kill in the 1st when he kicked Nate in the face. Masvidal was being too nice
He is a slow starter because he is slow, his hand speed is slow, his foot work is slow.

Normally he dictates the pace a lot more in his fights, he has to to have any success.

Masvidal never let him in, any brief success he had was answered times 2.

I think Jorge had more respect for his BJJ than him being nice, you don't want to jump into Nates guard in the 1st round.

Last edited:

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
He is a slow starter because he is slow, his hand speed is slow, his foot work is slow.

Normally he dictates the pace a lot more in his fights, he has to to have any success.

Masvidal never let him in, any brief success he had was answered times 2.

I think Jorge had nore respect for his BJJ than him being nice, you don't want to jump into Nates guard in the 1st round.
yea... Masvidal would win 10 out of 10, Nate had no chance whatsoever

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
he likes to walk people down, get em against the fence and unload
more sophisticated fighters dont allow him to
nate gets frustrated and cant counter the counter