Nate Diaz & Matt Brown fight is off

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Wow! Matt "The High Road" Brown is classy as fuck. Good for him for not putting pressure to fight a LW when he's looking for WW gold.

Feb 28, 2015
Sometimes my mind gets boggled by how matchups happen. I looked for this once before but couldn't find anything....do you all know if there is some list somewhere of all the fights by date for each division? Just something I'd be curious to see, I'm a visual person, would love to see some kind of list. Not talking about rankings, just full list of all of the previous matchups. I'm sure this exists I'm probably just searching for it using the wrong combo of words haha

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Sometimes my mind gets boggled by how matchups happen. I looked for this once before but couldn't find anything....do you all know if there is some list somewhere of all the fights by date for each division? Just something I'd be curious to see, I'm a visual person, would love to see some kind of list. Not talking about rankings, just full list of all of the previous matchups. I'm sure this exists I'm probably just searching for it using the wrong combo of words haha
I'll do some searching as I think there's something you'd like in excel format out there.

Calavaro

IT questions? I got your back. PM me.
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
The fight was never "on" to begin with, so how can it be "off"?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The fight was never "on" to begin with, so how can it be "off"?
Well, according to Dana and Matt Brown it was. According to Nate Diaz, it wasn't. So I guess it depends on who you ask. Isn't the way Zuffa does business lovely?

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
Can't say I was looking forward to it. I'm a fan of both guys but this was a mismatch. Hopefully they get more sensible matchups assigned soon.

nni

Jan 21, 2015
Fight didn't make sense. A top 10 WW fighting a top 20 LW?

This fight would do nothing for Matt's ranking in the division.