Nate Diaz punks Shish Khabib and crew...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I hope Nate slaps AliI hope Nate slaps AliI hope Nate slaps AliI hope Nate slaps AliI hope Nate slaps Ali

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I hope Nate slaps AliI hope Nate slaps AliI hope Nate slaps AliI hope Nate slaps AliI hope Nate slaps Ali
i dont even care who slaps ali as long as someone gets him sooner or later. ali runs his mouth to professional fighters and is a habitual line stepper. also ali is a rat goof and a terrorist

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Half the time this Ali starts these fuckin non event altercations. Hes doing his job I suppose.

You boys are right though, somebody needs to slap the head off him, would be fuckin great.

Hopefully they run into each other again and Nick is there and hits him a few clatters, he doesn't need his licence any more anyway.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Nate looks to be by himself and still talking shit. Makes Artem and Conor look like (fill in the blank)

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Half the time this Ali starts these fuckin non event altercations. Hes doing his job I suppose.

You boys are right though, somebody needs to slap the head off him, would be fuckin great.

Hopefully they run into each other again and Nick is there and hits him a few clatters, he doesn't need his licence any more anyway.
Ali is definitely an instigating wannabe.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Just look at that dirty terrorist rat snitch in action...

as much of a cunt as ali is he will pick a fight with anyone, colby and marty have probably never been in a street fight in their lives. i hope ali tries that shit on someone who will actually fight some time. i would love to see him get stomped out by an entire team of brazilians or stocktonians . i would like to see colby get smashed too so theres that.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Ali is definitely an instigating wannabe.
whats weird to me is ali has fans. anyone says shit about ali on twitter and here comes the white knights. what other manager has fans? most people dont even know what malki or any other managers look like. ali is the dana white of managers. he himself is trying to be part of the show and a star