Nate Diaz says he isn’t retired: ‘I’ll fight tonight’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Nate Diaz recently took to Instagram seemingly announcing a hiatus or retirement from mixed martial arts. He changed his tune on getting another crack at the BMF title winner, saying “F—k a rematch this s—t was over before it started. I’m goin on out on tour. Peace out fight game.”

When asked about what many interpreted as a retirement post, Diaz insists that isn’t the case.

“Who said I was retired?” Diaz told ESPN. “I’ll fight tonight.”

Diaz didn’t reveal his actual future plans, but prior to his UFC 244 bout, he did discuss his love-hate relationship with the fight game. He says that he doesn’t really “need” to fight anymore, but isn’t comfortable just sitting around either.

“I’ll never have to fight…

Nate Diaz says he isn’t retired: ‘I’ll fight tonight’

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
It's called negotiating
Not sure i like the way it's being done, but I'm not in his position, nor do i know if they are potentially trying to snuff him out of the organisation

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Sounds like something a pico user would say. And before any of you keyboard warriors try to challenge me on that, you should know that I regularly use “Google” to look things up AND I stay at a Holiday Inn Express at least once every three years.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Sounds like something a pico user would say. And before any of you keyboard warriors try to challenge me on that, you should know that I regularly use “Google” to look things up AND I stay at a Holiday Inn Express at least once every three years.

Do u also have GEICO ?

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
This is your brain on drugs. Any questions?