Nate Diaz Stockton slaps Tool vocalist Maynard Keenan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Last edited:

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Ya know, just one of these times, I wish for a full impact Stockton Slap. Love Condit, but one on him was glorious. With all these assholes calling Condit a coward, just take it. Take it like the white hot blooded manly men you are. I'd do it, of course I can say that knowing I will never have the honor. Im slightly intoxicated, Im sorry.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Ya know, just one of these times, I wish for a full impact Stockton Slap. Love Condit, but one on him was glorious. With all these assholes calling Condit a coward, just take it. Take it like the white hot blooded manly men you are. I'd do it, of course I can say that knowing I will never have the honor. Im slightly intoxicated, Im sorry.
Didn't he do it to Michael Johnson too?

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Yes and Conor several times
Conor is assumed. The Johnson one stands out because he laughed at him in the ring if I remember right.

Now you say that, I'm gonna go rewatch the two Conor fights. People love Conor but he did get hit a lot in those fights

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Conor is assumed. The Johnson one stands out because he laughed at him in the ring if I remember right.

Now you say that, I'm gonna go rewatch the two Conor fights. People love Conor but he did get hit a lot in those fights
Will save ya some time

1st fight
Set up the beatdowm with the Stockton slap, slapped him, made McGregor taight him back afrer the big punch, went on to finsh

2nd Fight
Sadmy waited til around 2 where he laid a beatdown, and then Round 5 when he started taking advantage of McGregor's fatigue

Nate showcases that McGregor is similar to Cerrone, but ahead of him. When Donald faces another opponent who doenst give a shit, he loses (Pettis, RDA, Nate) where McGregor can debatable win (Nate Diaz the second time). Not sure what the siscussion was before this, but rooting for McGrefoe in his boxing match, but want him to defend his goddamn title though

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I always loved the band Tool.. kinda corny here but that's awesome he's a purple belt..

M

member 3289

Surprised he didn't mention Conor in the video.

Because let's face it, it's the only way Nate stays relevant...