Nate Diaz sues Fanmio for fraud, breach of contract after Jorge Masvidal boxing match

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
You don’t decide to go back on verbal and written agreements because the fight didn’t meet financial expectations. And also because your wife will divorce you.

What a shit show

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
He is probably never going to get that 9 million even if he wins the suit these scammers have ways to never pay a judgement I bet the entire company isn't even worth 9 mil. Nate should have at least gotten 5 mil upfront.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Don't know anything about the contracts, but I mentioned before that the reported purses were suspect. Jorge with $300k and Nate with $500k. There must be something in the actual contracts that guaranteed actual money. Having said that, I don't think Canelo was paid by DAZN and De La Hoya what his full contract stipulated, but they did settle amicably and he was paid an acceptable amount.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Fanmio will never do another show after this. who is going to sign a contract with them knowing they will probably get screwed ? idk how much they thought they were going to make but 10+ mil profit seems like a long shot . i would like to know if masvidals check cashed

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Fanmio will never do another show after this. who is going to sign a contract with them knowing they will probably get screwed ? idk how much they thought they were going to make but 10+ mil profit seems like a long shot . i would like to know if masvidals check cashed
They had no chance, but promises and contracts say, “pay me, bitch”

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
There is a reason that purses are given to the athletic commissions before the fight.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I suspect the reported purses were given to the AC but that other monies were promised based on ticket sales, PPV, bonuses etc.
Ah, that’s where he’s getting stung
The guy’s wife will definitely leave him as he’s now a fraud