Nate Diaz to UFC: Fire me instead of Tukhugov

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Even after nearly a week, the UFC 229 post-fight brawl continues to sprout out new developments. On Thursday, UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov released an Instagram post where he threatened to leave the company if his teammates were cut from the roster.

Watching from the sidelines as everything unfolds is Nate Diaz, who offered his solution to the ongoing drama.

Nate Diaz to UFC: Fire me instead of Tukhugov, it’s more fair that way

Last edited:

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I second this idea. Khabib’s teammate stays, Khabib stays, and Nate finally fucking fights when other companies throw money his way. Maybe convince Nick also.

Grand thinking Nate!

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I am spartacus
One of my favorite parts of history is everyone saying they were Spartacus. The movie makes it seem like “oh fuck. We can’t killl all of them.” But reality he killed all of them. Process of elimination, one of them was the guy.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
If he really wants a release, Nate should just jump the fence and lay into a fighter, get himself cut in a likewise fashion. And if they don't release him he can really publicly lay into them for their inconsistent standards.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
he should take an open poop right in the middle of the octagon pre-fight. maybe do a judo roll rhrough it for good measure.