Nate Diaz wants Jake Paul, Leon Edwards rematches after avenging Jorge Masvidal loss

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
1720454942481.png

Nate Diaz checked one rematch off his wish list on Saturday.

In his second fight with Jorge Masvidal, Diaz defeated his one-time UFC rival via majority decision in a 10-round boxing match at Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif. It wasn’t a textbook runback — their first fight happened under MMA rules at UFC 244, where Masvidal defeated Diaz via doctor stoppage — but it’s one in the win column for Diaz all the same.

Now that he’s avenged that loss, Dia has other past foes in mind. In the ring post-fight, Diaz called out Jake Paul and UFC welterweight champion Leon Edwards as opponents he’d like to beat after previously suffering losses to them, and he discussed those names further speaking to the media.

“Just off the top of my head, I would like to whip [Paul’s] ass,” Diaz said at the evening’s post-fight press conference. “I would like to get a win against Leon Edwards, who’s the best fighter in the world right now at 170 [pounds]. I think that’s something major who actually brings something that I can take and put in a credential box, that’s what I’m going for. I’m not playing for no f*cking fun fights, because that shit ain’t fun.”

Nate Diaz wants Jake Paul, Leon Edwards rematches after avenging Jorge Masvidal loss; responds to Conor McGregor - MMA Fighting

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He’s getting older
I love him as a fighter, but let’s let it go and just have fun