Nate don’t mess around. No tolerance for bullshit speak

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Possibly . I was thinking for of the michael johnson fight

But he was sharp against cowboy as well.

That version of Nate beats Porier I would assume.

I think he would more then hold his own in the boxing exchanges and any scrambles would end up with Nate securing some type of sub
I'm not sure I can remember the Johnson fight. I think he straight up alpha cowboy tho, he got into his head bigtime. I think he would do the same to Dustin. Or that version of him would've. Fuck knows these days, Dustin is leaps and bounds better than the days he used to struggle under the bright lights.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'm not sure I can remember the Johnson fight. I think he straight up alpha cowboy tho, he got into his head bigtime. I think he would do the same to Dustin. Or that version of him would've. Fuck knows these days, Dustin is leaps and bounds better than the days he used to struggle under the bright lights.
2021 Dustin lights any version of Nate on fire.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
nate is a glorified journeyman and he still whooped conors ass 10 days after he was drunk on a boat in mexico . porrier is at his best right now. this is the highest point in his career . nate hasnt been active for years . nate peaked like 5 years ago. he rose higher than he was even intended to and cashed out big vs conor . from that point on there hasnt been that fire or drive needed to be great . porrier has that hunger . at this given time porrier would mop the floor with nate

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Possibly . I was thinking for of the michael johnson fight

But he was sharp against cowboy as well.

That version of Nate beats Porier I would assume.

I think he would more then hold his own in the boxing exchanges and any scrambles would end up with Nate securing some type of sub
I remember in the buildup to that fight Michael Johnson used the infamous Diaz "Don't be scared homie". It didn't end well for him lol...

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I do want to see nate and even nick fight again.

Dustin would likely outwork and cut up nate pretty early, just how those styles and skills play right now...but I want to see it, nate can always pull a diaz pressure play and win

Last edited:

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Nate is a needle mover and that is all that matters for him. He has been alternating wins and losses for over a decade but he is entertaining, tough, and real. All the LW elite and many WW have tried calling Nate out. Hell, Porier is a c-hair away from being champ and he is STILL looking for the Nate shine. Diaz is a unique dude but man has he got the game figured out.

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
conor looked slow imo.. maybe the year or so on ice due to covid and the ufc not wanting to book him without fans paying for tickets took it's toll.. hard to stay in shape when you can't have a bar fight or two out promoting some shitty whiskey.. nate on the other hand, checks leg kicks better his reputation seems to speak of, has range and a better chin than conor has.. styles make fights.. nate works dustin just like he worked pettis..