Nazi's have landed at TMMAC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
P

Punch

Yes that part is/was obvious but who are you talking about?
Anyone and everyone who doesn't feel like TMMAC standards apply to them. It's a shotgun statement.

If people want to bash others, there are other websites that cater to them.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Anyone and everyone who doesn't feel like TMMAC standards apply to them. It's a shotgun statement.

If people want to bash others, there are other websites that cater to them.
Good thing we have you as a self appointed moderator on this site.

P

Punch

Our vision from Day 1 was for this to be a true community - where MMA fans have input, become invested, and take ownership. With that, comes helping to police the site. Reporting posts, calling members out that cross the line, redirecting conversation, etc. The MMA Community is a democracy, not a dictatorship.

Community Standards | The MMA Community Forum

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

The mods are just meant to help our since we can't give the tools to everyone. The real hope is, has been, that things will kind of self moderate.

It would be nice if people just kindly verbally called out bad behavior and it got snuffed there before mods ever noticed.

I kind of hate moderating and hate suspending people (temp or perm) even more. Its awesome to come across a disagreement that resolved when one person stepped back and just said, "look man I don't wanna be enemies, just trying to argue a different view point" and every one is chill. No official mod needeed and it fixed itself.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Our vision from Day 1 was for this to be a true community - where MMA fans have input, become invested, and take ownership. With that, comes helping to police the site. Reporting posts, calling members out that cross the line, redirecting conversation, etc. The MMA Community is a democracy, not a dictatorship.

Community Standards | The MMA Community Forum
Self righteous much bro? Your buddy is the first one to call people name and make troll threads like this yet you never call him out. Selective reasoning makes you a hypocrit not a martyr.

P

Punch

Self righteous much bro? Your buddy is the first one to call people name and make troll threads like this yet you never call him out. Selective reasoning makes you a hypocrit not a martyr.
To whom are you referring?

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
The mods are just meant to help our since we can't give the tools to everyone. The real hope is, has been, that things will kind of self moderate.

It would be nice if people just kindly verbally called out bad behavior and it got snuffed there before mods ever noticed.

I kind of hate moderating and hate suspending people (temp or perm) even more. Its awesome to come across a disagreement that resolved when one person stepped back and just said, "look man I don't wanna be enemies, just trying to argue a different view point" and every one is chill. No official mod needeed and it fixed itself.
I respect this and i have always shown you respect. But the hypocrisy by some of the members is ridiculous. Calling out some for trolling but not your buddies for the same shit is what will bring you down. The creator of this thread is the first person to call people names yet no one ever mentions this. He abuses the same rules as everyone else. This thread is the biggest troll thread.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
We, the community members want priziesthorse to be a mod, I call for an emergency tmmac board meeting tonight for a ya or nay vote......all of the members are unified in this request but we are not asking, we are demanding or we are walking....

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I wish we had 1000 of them, to be honest. And you do a good job of this as well HVD, so I'm not directing that at you. Just saying, if everyone was enthusiastic about the culture and growth here as you all are, we wouldn't need to moderate at all. We still dont need to do so much, so I dont want to act like the sky is falling. We just have a handful that seem to think the rules don't apply to them, which is unfortunate because they'll ultimately be IP banned and then likely talk shit about us somewhere else lol.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I respect this and i have always shown you respect. But the hypocrisy by some of the members is ridiculous. Calling out some for trolling but not your buddies for the same shit is what will bring you down. The creator of this thread is the first person to call people names yet no one ever mentions this. He abuses the same rules as everyone else. This thread is the biggest troll thread.
To be fair, the creator of this thread is taking a healthy time out from the site because of what you just pointed out.

M

member 3289

I support reporting posts that cross the line. I don't support being a sjw/white knight

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Calling out some for trolling but not your buddies for the same shit is what will bring you down. The creator of this thread is the first person to call people names yet no one ever mentions this.

You mean the guy whos crossed out name indicates a current suspension?

Itll be nice when people stop trying 'gotchas' because we attempt to also not air dirty laundry. The latter of which, if done, is an action that makes it difficult for members to come back around without a stigma if we are forced to suspend their account.

My favorite was being accused of protecting Muslims and hating Muslims in the same day when TMMAC decided to shitpost Islam stuff everywhere for about a week.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
I wish we had 1000 of them, to be honest. And you do a good job of this as well HVD, so I'm not directing that at you. Just saying, if everyone was enthusiastic about the culture and growth here as you all are, we wouldn't need to moderate at all. We still dont need to do so much, so I dont want to act like the sky is falling. We just have a handful that seem the think the rules don't apply to them, which is unfortunate because they'll ultimately be IP banned and then likely talk shit about us somewhere else lol.
There is a difference between self moderation and someone being just another asshole but using the self moderation moniker. I will step out of this thread now.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
We, the community members want priziesthorse to be a mod, I call for an emergency tmmac board meeting tonight for a ya or nay vote......all of the members are unified in this request but we are not asking, we are demanding or we are walking....
You see this Wild @Wild ? The people are clamoring for the Priziesthorse to moderate this forum. Leigh is too busy raising hedgehogs. Kneeblock now lives in virtual reality and jerks off all day. I will make TMMAC great again.

Go get your shinebox, Splinty @Splinty . There's a new sheriff in town.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You see this Wild @Wild ? The people are clamoring for the Priziesthorse to moderate this forum. Leigh is too busy raising hedgehogs. Kneeblock now lives in virtual reality and jerks off all day. I will make TMMAC great again.

Go get your shinebox, Splinty @Splinty . There's a new sheriff in town.

This may actually be the first good idea you've ever had.