Nazi's have landed at TMMAC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
P

Punch

You mean the guy whos crossed out name indicates a current suspension?

Itll be nice when people stop trying 'gotchas' because we attempt to also not air dirty laundry. The latter of which, if done, is an action that makes it difficult for members to come back around without a stigma if we are forced to suspend their account.

My favorite was being accused of protecting Muslims and hating Muslims in the same day when TMMAC decided to shitpost Islam stuff everywhere for about a week.
If that was a reference to thatonedude directed my way HEATH VON DOOM @HEATH VON DOOM, then yes I have called him out on it. In fact I went so far as to tell him once I kinda felt like smacking him upon the back of the head through my phone.

It's all good though homie.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You see this Wild @Wild ? The people are clamoring for the Priziesthorse to moderate this forum. Leigh is too busy raising hedgehogs. Kneeblock now lives in virtual reality and jerks off all day. I will make TMMAC great again.

Go get your shinebox, Splinty @Splinty . There's a new sheriff in town.

How the fuck long have you been waiting to post that?

Goddammit.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
For the record, I still love all of you....even the one's that usually tend to be a pain in my ass.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
How the fuck long have you been waiting to post that?

Goddammit.
I made it last night at 3 am while I was listening to Katy Perry live performances. I couldn't fall asleep after I finished. Way too excited thinking about when I was gonna post it.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I made it last night at 3 am while I was listening to Katy Perry live performances. I couldn't fall asleep after I finished. Way too excited thinking about when I was gonna post it.

Katy Perry half time show is her best performance bro.

I like to think the rest of the world saw American football (actual football you plebians!) And her big glorious boobies, that fucking lion, 100,000 people, a broken ass shark, and just thought, "fuck. America is amazing!!!".

M

member 3289

Katy Perry half time show is her best performance bro.

I like to think the rest of the world saw American football (actual football you plebians!) And her big glorious boobies, that fucking lion, 100,000 people, a broken ass shark, and just thought, "fuck. America is amazing!!!".
Visa applications went up 200% after that performance

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
First order of business as the TMMAC Sheriff. I declare this the official hymn of the TMMAC Off Topic Lounge.

I'd also like for @Song2 to be given a Regulator banner to go under his first 100 banner.