General NBA 2019 - 2020 Season

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
the WARRIORS!!!!

so versatile~ they can go from 1st to LAST in any given day

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
the WARRIORS!!!!

so versatile~ they can go from 1st to LAST in any given day
I hate the way the sports media are treating your team. So much glee in watching them eat it. It’s bizarre people are treating it as if they are a legitimately bad team. They’ve stopped mentioning the slight detail that they are playing without Curry, Klay, Durant, Russel, and at times Green.

It’s insane, people want Golden State to be bad so badly, that they are just pretending they are, ignoring their ridiculous injury luck.

I’m actually going to enjoy when they come back next year with a chip on their shoulder.

Last edited:

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I hate the way the sports media are treating your team. So much glee in watching them eat it. It’s bizarre people are treating it as if they are a legitimately bad team. They’ve stopped mentioning the slight detail that they are playing without Curry, Klay, Durant, Russel, and at times Green.

It’s insane, people want Golden State to be bad so badly, that they are just pretending they are, ignoring their ridiculous injury luck.

I’m actually going to enjoy when they come back next year with a chip on their shoulder.
thanks man...

M

member 603

I agree that the bashing of the completely decimated Warriors is beyond ridiculous this year. And as a Knicks fan, I believe that the excessive bashing of the Knicks for everything (look some shit I can admit they deserve, but not EVERYTHING) is overdone. Warrior Bashing, the whole Knicks for Clicks thing (writing articles about what they are planning to do, even though no one in that org said that it was the plan).... Like this whole "Knicks will make a run at Gianni's" story.... (Us and every other team). So if we don't get him, they can write how we struck out again, it's pathetic. Even the Celtics this year are getting a lot of biased reporting against them.

NBA media, and Stephen A Smith need to shut the WHOLE fuck up.