Sports NBA Playoffs 2018

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
The Warriors have gone into a few series over the past 3 years having lost the season series to the opponent and they usually win comfortably.

The last time I even remember them being pressed in the West was when KD was still with OKC and the Thunder pushed them to 7 games.
you're right, didn't have to worry at all

M

member 3289

The Warriors just have too many weapons. You can't let Durant score 37 and Thompson score 28 and think you're gonna beat them. You just can't.

M

member 3289

Ok maybe I was wrong in my Warriors-Cavs prediction.

The Cavs came back from 3-1 against the Pavers though, so you just don't know for sure yet, but Boston sure seems to have their number so far.

If they lose one of the next two games they're done, though.

M

member 3289

I don't think even GS can come back from this big a margin in the 4th quarter.

Against another team maybe, but I don't see it happening against the Rockets.

Dead Again

Oct 10, 2017
Rockets domination was surprising. I don't know if they can do that 3 more times in the next 5 though.

M

member 3289

Rockets domination was surprising. I don't know if they can do that 3 more times in the next 5 though.
Shutting Curry and Thompson down was key for them. Durant scored 38 but it didn't matter.

I don't think they'll be able to do that in Oakland...

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
Both teams are heavily 3 dependent, so the entire series could swing back-and-forth like this based on who is hitting their shots.

I mean, nobody should be surprised that Houston won when GS shot only 30% from 3 (including 1-8 from Curry).

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I couldn't believe how LeBron looked so unstoppable early In that game. Then after that shoulder snapped his neck. He looked like he had checked out of the game. These are two great series going on.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Fucking christ Celtics. Get your shit together! Drive a damned stake through their black hearts.

M

member 3289

I'm not surprised that Cleveland won but I'm a little surprised by how they did it.

I had lost hope for them, but they're very clearly right back in it.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
So Chris Paul finished in the advanced stats categories.. 2018 1st in RPM, 5th RAPM, 7th BPM. I guess there's people here that're gonna tell me he's not one of the 10 best players in the league based on the eye test soon

M

member 3289

Close game.

I expect the Warriors to win at home in game 6. But they're gonna have to win in Houston again to take this series.

Can't understate how much they dropped the ball by losing game 4....

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
So Chris Paul finished in the advanced stats categories.. 2018 1st in RPM, 5th RAPM, 7th BPM. I guess there's people here that're gonna tell me he's not one of the 10 best players in the league based on the eye test soon
He's long been one of the absolute best players in the league. I'm glad that he's finally getting a chance to remind everyone of that fact.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lebron with 12 in the 1st.
26-18 Boston going into the 2nd.