General NBA ratings down 48%

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
The talent today overall is superior to the old days. The problem, in my opinion, is that they are all pussies. The league has intentionally tried to elevate scoring by not allowing hand checking on the perimeter. The games often become nothing more than a 3 point shooting contest. The bigger stronger guys that had the advantage in the old days don't have the same advantage. I know I'm gonna catch some heat for this, but Steph Curry wouldn't have been the same if he played in the 90's. He's too small. I'm not saying he's a bum or he wouldn't be a good player. Just that he wouldn't be near what he is in today's game.

Another thing people tend to hate about these pussies is all the flopping. There is more contact in every game that I play on every Tuesday than the games in the NBA. However, we just get up and keep playing. These pampered pansies are in their athletic prime and with every little touch they lay on the ground and pretend to be in pain.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
it was a boring season for us lakers fans and it is the first season I didn't buy tickets they want to overcharge for tickets during a bad season they pissed a lot of fans off.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I looked online and he apparently won a ring when he joined the rockets. Didn't know or remember that.
I did
loved that era of blazers and used to pretend I was clyde
he had a run of unstoppable as he tucked his head and dribbled and did what ever he wanted to put the ball in

clyde went to win with the end of the rockets prime...he was actually still pretty lethal at that point

was so funny how he always kicked his legs back on every single jump shot as if to add difficulty...total freak athlete

Last edited:

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I did
loved that era of blazers and used to pretend I was clyde
he had a run of unstoppable as he tucked his head and dribbled and did what ever he wanted to put the ball in

blazers choked out vs lakers and clyde went to win with the end of the rockets prime...he was actually still pretty lethal at that point

was so funny how he always kicked his legs back on every single jump shot as if to add difficulty...total freak athlete
I had an adjustable backboard and would always practice the long distance dunks thinking I was him. Guy had incredible dunks.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I admittedly haven’t watched since AI retired, but caught a game at a Hooters one night and watched a guy get a technical for mugging someone after a dunk, so that confirmed why I don’t watch.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Much like with MMA, viewership trends have little correlation to the quality of the show. This might be the best playoffs in years. Where it lacks high profile cities and built in storylines, it more than makes up for it in quality of gameplay. Most of the games have been razor close, with high offensive output and innovative defensive schemes to maintain the thinnest margins. This is a changing of the guard season and Giannis and Kawhi are fighting like dogs to establish themselves as the ruler of the East. GSW will likely win handily, but that's because they can play together better than any team in the league right now.