General NBA Resumes Play

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Heat over Lakers in 5
What changes do you expect them to make with injuries to 2 key players? Hopefully, for their sakes, Butler’s ankle is ok. He’s gonna need to carry the team on both ends of the floor.
I hope for a Lakers sweep because the longer the series goes i think momentum goes to the Heat.

M

member 3289

What changes do you expect them to make with injuries to 2 key players? Hopefully, for their sakes, Butler’s ankle is ok. He’s gonna need to carry the team on both ends of the floor.
I hope for a Lakers sweep because the longer the series goes i think momentum goes to the Heat.
Dragic's efforts can be replaced if someone else steps up for one game. It's Bam I'm worried about. Gonna be hard to stop AD now

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Dragic's efforts can be replaced if someone else steps up for one game. It's Bam I'm worried about. Gonna be hard to stop AD now
AD is gonna do whatever he wants. Luckily for the Heat, i don’t think the Lakers will continue to shoot the 3 so well. I think Butler is gonna have to drive every time and kick it out to shooters if he’s doubled. They have enough shooters that can get hot and keep them in the game. They are just so undersized.

M

member 3289

The Heat managed to beat the Lakers in spite of Lebron's 40 points and AD's 28 points, so even though they're obviously still underdogs, they have the ability to win the next two games.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
The Heat managed to beat the Lakers in spite of Lebron's 40 points and AD's 28 points, so even though they're obviously still underdogs, they have the ability to win the next two games.
Unfortunately, i agree. The supporting cast on Miami are much better shooters than Lebron’s supporting cast. I don’t have a good feeling about the next 2 games. I sure wish they had home court advantage

M

member 3289

Unfortunately, i agree. The supporting cast on Miami are much better shooters than Lebron’s supporting cast. I don’t have a good feeling about the next 2 games. I sure wish they had home court advantage
At the same time, the Lakers could have won game 5 had that wide open shot in the final seconds gone in. The Heat played better nearly the entire game but shit the bed in the last 8 minutes of the 4th quarter.

M

member 3289

The Heat will be back and better next season (which starts next month?). Unlike the Lakers, the Heat didn't go out and buy success. It earned it the hard way. Yeah the Lakers were better this season but the Heat will be better over the long term.