General NBA Resumes Play

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Who is going to win the Championship? Did the long break give any team an advantage? Seems like the experts are all picking Clippers or Lakers. I would like to see Lebron get another one at his age, but I don't like the chances without his whole team. I would rather just about anyone besides the Clippers.

M

member 3289

Clippers against the Bucks would be my guess for the finals.

A few people are picking the Raptors over the Bucks in the Eastern Conference Finals though

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Celtics are pretty deep. I can see them coming from the east. Bucks don't have enough firepower beyond Giannis

It sucks that the Lakers and Bucks worked so hard to get the top seeds and there will be no home court advantage.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
the warriors are gonna come back with a vengeance~

it was shit season for them and thanks to Corona, the season just shut down.

now all of their players should be healed up from injuries.

M

member 3289

I didn't think the Lakers would come back after their 2Q-3Q choke job last night. Credit to them

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I didn't think the Lakers would come back after their 2Q-3Q choke job last night. Credit to them
They played hard. I think that game showed a lot. Clippers were missing some pieces and still took them to the end. I hope I’m wrong, but they may steamroll their way to the title. Hopefully it was just an off game for LeBron and he still has enough juice to make another run.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I have a friend/former coworker that was a pro dancer for a nba team. She said the pay was shit but they got free merch. She now is in college for PA. Really sweet and smart girl and obviously crazy hot. Her boyfriend is very lucky.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I have a friend/former coworker that was a pro dancer for a nba team. She said the pay was shit but they got free merch. She now is in college for PA. Really sweet and smart girl and obviously crazy hot. Her boyfriend is very lucky.
4B2ED9B0-CA9B-49E1-B068-F9CFDBE51ACD.gif

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Houston barely got by OKC last night. I really wish they would have been matched up against the Clippers next. Hopefully whoever wins the Rockets-Lakers matchup wins the championship.

M

member 3289

Houston barely got by OKC last night. I really wish they would have been matched up against the Clippers next. Hopefully whoever wins the Rockets-Lakers matchup wins the championship.
The Heat are going to win the championship

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I dont even care about sports this year ,baseball,mls,nba,nfl is so lame without the fans. all this BLM stuff they keep pushing is also losing me as a fan especially considering all the damage BLM has done in my city.

M

member 3289

Toronto fans might be trash, but that winning 3 pointer with 0.5 seconds left was incredible