General NBA Resumes Play

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I thought they were shutting it down in solidarity with BLM?

I really think they should, this money grubbing isn't at good look.

M

member 3289

I thought they were shutting it down in solidarity with BLM?

I really think they should, this money grubbing isn't at good look.
All bullshit aside, both the conference championships should be very good.

Boston and Miami are both playing well right now. That series goes at least 6 games imo.

And the likely western conference finals will be the Lakers vs the Clippers, which will be one hell of a series. A lot of people are picking the Clippers, but I don't think so. The winner of the WCF will be the favorite to win the NBA championship but it's far from a gimme.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Boston and Miami are both playing well right now. That series goes at least 6 games imo.

And the likely western conference finals will be the Lakers vs the Clippers, which will be one hell of a series. A lot of people are picking the Clippers, but I don't think so. The winter of the WCF will be the favorite to win the NBA championship but it's far from a gimme.
I don't follow the game at all CMNH, I'm just surprised to find them back in business in the midst of a great plague and a police violence epidemic.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015

And the likely western conference finals will be the Lakers vs the Clippers, which will be one hell of a series. A lot of people are picking the Clippers, but I don't think so. The winner of the WCF will be the favorite to win the NBA championship but it's far from a gimme.
As I said I'll pick the Clippers. As for the east I'm pleasantly surprised by Theis' contribution to the Celtics' run, so I'll root for them, but I have the feeling Miami is going to advance.

M

member 1013

As I said I'll pick the Clippers. As for the east I'm pleasantly surprised by Theis' contribution to the Celtics' run, so I'll root for them, but I have the feeling Miami is going to advance.
The raptors blew it

M

member 3289

Would've been better for Miami if the Raptors had won that series. The Heat don't match up well with the Celtics.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
M

member 3289

Yep Thiem is the clear favorite. I'd be happy for both, so I wanna see a close match. They are both buddies btw.
Makes sense that they're friends as they speak the same language. I like both, but having seen Thiem get so close and come up short makes me want him to win a little more. Very humble, hardworking guy.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
As much as i have complained about the new NBA, i have really enjoyed watching the games since the restart. Houston was fascinating. The small ball was very entertaining, but i think it’s done. This was their best, last, chance to win it all. I think coach is leaving and the team with look drastically different next year.

Now i just hope the Lakers can beat the Clippers.

M

member 3289

Q @Qat No way the Clippers beat the Lakers if they manage to win game 7.

They should've had the Nuggets series wrapped up in game 5. Terribly inconsistent

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I hate to do it, but I’m actually cheering for the Heat.
The Heat are exciting to watch right now. I still don’t think they have enough juice to win it all, but Butler is one of my favorite players to watch.

The Celtics really need Hayward. Kemba has been pretty unimpressive since Gordon went down.