General Nearly all chokes are suicidal when there's no rules.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

righto

Nov 24, 2018
A guy can grab you by the nuts and yank, and you've got no way to prevent it. One that DOES work, if both of you are standing, is to get an arm across his throat, bend him backwards over your hip, rendering him helpless. Then reach back with the other hand, encircle his lower legs, bend forward, pick him up and ram his head into the wall, a post, tree, etc. Alternately, use the non-choking arm to hook a couple of fingers into his eyes, making him more distressed, dying faster.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Is a red belt super advanced?

Because this move sounds super advanced.
I believe it is super advanced.
We’ve only been graced with one red belt on TMMAC so far. Perhaps this new poster could be the second.

I'd love a translation.

I'm thinking that's his mom and she caught him getting his knob cleaned by some trashy slut?
Don't know how accurate this is but..

Spanish moms, don't take that shit!! Mom slapped her son up, for trying to be a bully, and disrespecting a girl!! Ok no more translation!!!

righto

Nov 24, 2018
In real life, I carry a gun. Hand to hand is just for if you get jumped, or you're in jail someplace. and even then, weapons can be arranged for. More so in prison than the jails. The jails are pretty barren of stuff to make weapons out of. Maybe a metal spoon, in some of the older, smaller places. You dont have a belt, nor a lock, but you can sometimes get used up batteries from the trustees, Put them in a sock, that's inside of another sock, maybe sneak in a pen. In the old days, the food trays were metal and could be used to slash the face/neck pretty good. You can sometimes get a razor blade to help you tear up a mattress cover, make strips braid it into a rope weapon, tie it to something heavy, like several paper back books, the pages stuck together with jelly or tootpaste. Depends upon how many snitches are in there with you and how often the guards shake down your cells. whether or not the trustees will hide your stuff while the guards search, etc. I never bothered with such stuff.

righto

Nov 24, 2018
In Korea, 1973, I watched my 5th Dan instructor kill a pig with a single spear hand thrust behind its foreleg. It was about 80 lbs. 2 guys held it on the ground, front leg outstretched. He went to one knee, struck that thing and it squealed, jerked and died. He's stopped its heart. He could do single finger (of each hand) pushups until you got tired of watching, even on ring fingers. He'd worked on finger strength so long and hard, he could no longer fully straighten his fingers, so they could not be bent backwards by the strike.