Cinema Need a good SciFi series

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'd like to watch a good scifi series.

Seen most of them including: all Star Trek, Stargate, Continuum, Babylon 5, BSG, Farscape, Travelers, Dark Matter, Lost in Space, 12 Monkeys, Altered Carbon, The Expanse, Westworld, The Witcher, Firefly, Defiance, Falling Skies, Revolution, Jerico, Terta Nova, V, Killjosy, Eureka, The 100, Under the Dome, The 4400, Colony, Salvation... plenty more.

There have got to be some great ones I haven't seen.

I'd like to watch a good scifi series.

Seen most of them including: all Star Trek, Stargate, Continuum, Babylon 5, BSG, Farscape, Travelers, Dark Matter, Lost in Space, 12 Monkeys, Altered Carbon, The Expanse, Westworld, The Witcher, Firefly, Defiance, Falling Skies, Revolution, Jerico, Terta Nova, V, Killjosy, Eureka, The 100, Under the Dome, The 4400, Colony, Salvation... plenty more.

There have got to be some great ones I haven't seen.

How long have you been in quarantine chief?

Fuck me...That's a lot of tv.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Sort of sci fi

Future Man is terrific. It's comedic but it is bloody brilliant. Just give the first episode a go, it's only 30 minutes

I thought I was the only one here who had seen it till apparently not.

It's on Hulu, and it's funny as fuck but still...fuck it just give it a gander. You've listed all the important stuff unless you want me to back to the 70s.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Some more I just thought of:

Fringe, Sarah Connor Chronicles, Lost, Person of Interest, Black Mirror, Doctor Who, Another Life... probably more.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Sort of sci fi

Future Man is terrific. It's comedic but it is bloody brilliant. Just give the first episode a go, it's only 30 minutes

I thought I was the only one here who had seen it till apparently not.

It's on Hulu, and it's funny as fuck but still...fuck it just give it a gander. You've listed all the important stuff unless you want me to back to the 70s.
Say no more, I'm in.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
No one ever talks about Fringe, Chief @Chief
So I guess I can use my my hated word underrated. I really enjoyed that.
(bit of a Dawson's Creek fan), just don't tell anyone or I'll have to hand in my HBO card ;)

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No one ever talks about Fringe, Chief @Chief
So I guess I can use my my hated word underrated. I really enjoyed that.
(bit of a Dawson's Creek fan), just don't tell anyone or I'll have to hand in my HBO card ;)
So far, I like when that one dude came on that other dude.

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
The Orville is good. Its like a light hearted version of Star Trek, it doesn't take itself seriously at all. Its deliberately low budget and almost like a parody of Star Trek. I though I was going to hate when I watched the first episode, instead I now can't wait for season 3.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The Orville is good. Its like a light hearted version of Star Trek, it doesn't take itself seriously at all. Its deliberately low budget and almost like a parody of Star Trek. I though I was going to hate when I watched the first episode, instead I now can't wait for season 3.
With the family guy guy?