NSFW Need clothes advice

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I have some ideas that could be fitting for you personally:

Last edited:

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Why are you not walking around like these fine gentlemen?

And let everyone know youre a badass that trains ufc.

For me,
Summer: shorts (and none of this gay hipster mid thigh shit they gotta go down to your knees) ,t-shirt, flip flops
Winter: shorts, hooded jumper/jacket, ugg boots.

Anyone that would iron a button up shirt for their day off is a little too LGBT for my liking.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
So you dress worse than me, isnt tracky bottoms, hoodie and trainers chavwear? its bogan wear in our cooler climate locations and we all know bogans were the descendants of the Elizabethan era proto-chav.
"worse" depends which metric you're using. For looks, probably but I'm great shape and look good by simply slapping on a well fitted t-shirt.

I dress for comfort and I doubt I'm "worse" than you at that. If it's chavwear, chavs must be some very comfy people.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
"worse" depends which metric you're using. For looks, probably but I'm great shape and look good by simply slapping on a well fitted t-shirt.

I dress for comfort and I doubt I'm "worse" than you at that. If it's chavwear, chavs must be some very comfy people.
Chavs are extremely comfy people hence their uselessness, the rest of what you tried to say made no sense, so much so that I cant even break your errors down im afraid.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I have to wear pants to work, but other than that if it's between the months of April and November I'm wearing shorts. I can't stand being hot. I've shoveled snow while wearing shorts before. Fuck pants. I wear slip on shoes too. Because fuck socks. Those things are like sweaters for your feet - who needs that shit?

I do wear a lot of golf polo shirts - so I guess that's fashionable.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
This thread reeks of the gayness. Wear whatever the fuck you feel like wearing in for what you're doing.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Fuuucking LOL at asking me for fashion advice, I'm every bit of 6'4 and 3 quarters and mostly limbs. I buy whatever the shop has that fits me, so jeans, T shirts and what Brendan Schaub calls "Rogan Shoes" i.e lightweight tough outdoor numbers cause that's all they have in a size 14..

I'd wear that shit Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse suggested though.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015

This!! WHen you are in good shape and look good you can wear anything and it looks good.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Anymore than jeans and a plain white t-shirt and I feel overdressed. I fucking hate fashion.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Anymore than jeans and a plain white t-shirt and I feel overdressed. I fucking hate fashion.
This is crazy talk. You live in Florida. Get yourself brown wing tip shoes, chinos, and some pastel colored satin long sleeve button down shirts. Roll the sleeves up to the elbow and make sure at least 3 buttons are undone. Gotta have that chest hanging out and make sure it's shaved. I also recommend having a cigar in your mouth at all times.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This is crazy talk. You live in Florida. Get yourself brown wing tip shoes, chinos, and some pastel colored satin long sleeve button down shirts. Roll the sleeves up to the elbow and make sure at least 3 buttons are undone. Gotta have that chest hanging out and make sure it's shaved. I also recommend having a cigar in your mouth at all times.
"cigar" would be appropriate with this advice.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
How upset would you be if I told you I had to google the word chino?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

This is what i wear to church on a Sunday.
The bitches there love it