NSFW Need clothes advice

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

PrideRules

Pride Never Die!!!
Oct 20, 2015
When i was 35, 36 I wore only pajama pants, t shirts, and sandels.

It was very comfortable, but my pjs would rip so easily. Especially when dancing.

Im not sure why i stopped. Maybe i should go back to that.

Anastasios

Feb 22, 2016
Saw my name mentioned;

Serious clothing means bespoke and higher quality fabrics. Just find a good tailor and choose the fabrics you want. Shirt, pants et.c. The fabric should not only look good but feel good also. A shirt for the Swedish winter is obviously not suitable in whoremongering in Thailand. Google it and you'll find lots of info on different microns and how they perspire, durability et.c. The tailor should tell you about this too.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015

Any variation of this. Don't be boring and wear black or khaki colored pants. You don't have to tuck the shirt in all the time. Just make sure it's not too long. I prefer the slim fit.

Only wear shorts if you're gonna be hanging outside.
Good advice right here. Top it off with a nice watch, belt and shades, and you got yourself a nice base. Details my friend. Details.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
If you were to blend Jude Law and Common and then get rid of the giant scarves and hats then you would have what I tend to go after. Fit is the main thing. If you have clothes that fit and lay nicely on your body then the rest just falls into place.

Even something as simple as jeans and a t-shirt can look really good for casual days if you don't buy shitty clothes that are too big for you. You don't have to spend a ton either but better materials are always going to help. Most of the time you can find someone that will do a quality job on alterations for not a crazy expensive price and then you can get a custom fit on most everything. Proper length in pants is huge. Proper rise off of your shoulders makes a big difference as to whether or not a shirt puckers up in the back. Lots of small details can add up to presenting a better picture overall.

Chillin... Feeling a bit like Fedor.

Then throw in the nice slacks and button ups like posted earlier and you're pretty much set for anything.

Also, unless working out, working in the yard, or at the beach... Shorts are terrible for style purposes.

DFW4L

15 events before the end of 2016 - YOU'RE WELCOME!
Mar 23, 2016
Im 37 still dressing like im in my mid 20s.

What look should I be rocking?

Sports jacket with jeans?

Resident fashionistas Sweets @Sweets Leigh @Leigh A @Anastasios help me out herethis is embarrassing.
sport coats with jeans and t-shirt is pretty bossish if you gotta go into the sport coat world - snobs, Cretans and various troglodytes will label this a fashion 'no-no' (that is how you know its legit)

DFW4L

15 events before the end of 2016 - YOU'RE WELCOME!
Mar 23, 2016
If you were to blend Jude Law and Common and then get rid of the giant scarves and hats then you would have what I tend to go after. Fit is the main thing. If you have clothes that fit and lay nicely on your body then the rest just falls into place.

Even something as simple as jeans and a t-shirt can look really good for casual days if you don't buy shitty clothes that are too big for you. You don't have to spend a ton either but better materials are always going to help. Most of the time you can find someone that will do a quality job on alterations for not a crazy expensive price and then you can get a custom fit on most everything. Proper length in pants is huge. Proper rise off of your shoulders makes a big difference as to whether or not a shirt puckers up in the back. Lots of small details can add up to presenting a better picture overall.

Chillin... Feeling a bit like Fedor.

Then throw in the nice slacks and button ups like posted earlier and you're pretty much set for anything.

Also, unless working out, working in the yard, or at the beach... Shorts are terrible for style purposes.
you dress like that guy that raps in the coke commercials?

oh dear, stunning and brave post of the year

Lots of good advice here and lots of useless advice.
If I asked for advice on oil changes, you'd deserve a punch in the head if you told me to get the right kind of oil for my engine. Therefore "buy clothes that fit" is useless fucking advice.
Colours:
I have a few colours I wear often: blue, brown, yellow, purple/violet, red. Everything else is either black, white or grey. This ensures I don't fuck it up too much. Maybe I go "crazy" and wear green shorts or some shit like that but women don't fucking care about our taste in clothes as long as it's presentable. Anything beyond that and we're just being fucking flaming homosexual faggots (yes I just typed that).

Belt matches the shoes always unless you're a woman or want to dress like a woman (they do weird shit and think it's "fun").

Patterns:
  • argyle is timeless
  • plaid is for us outdoorsy types and then goes in and out of fashion.
  • horizontal stripes- 2 or three big ass stripes on a sweater or jumper or t-shirt is fine if you don't have a fucking gut.
  • vertical stripes are fine as long as they are pin stripes on your shirt or candy stripes on a button down shirt with a fucking collar.
Don't match patterns unless you're fly as fuck

Materials:
cotton= tops of all kinds
wool= sweaters
linen= trousers, sport coats, and warm weather jackets
silk= ties
denim= not a fucking jacket
synthetics= undergarments, and sports wear.

Sports wear:
Don't be a fucking slob and wear that shit out unless it's hot and you're outdoors a lot OR you're exercising. If you're not a p.e. teacher, coach or trainer then don't wear that shit out. If you're under 25 then do whatever the fuck you want cause you're under 25 and fuck you for being able to score more hot pussy than me.

It's almost 5 a.m., I can't sleep and I'm a bit grouchy.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I must really be a fuckin' horrible dresser I guess compared to some of you. I didn't realize dudes care about what they wear so much if you aren't some rich movie star or just rich in general.

I wear jeans, t-shirts, hoodies and shorts. That's it. If it's a special occasion like a wedding then of course I own a fitted suit and all.

Someone said that if you are in good shape then anything looks good on you. I agree with that. After I lost weight I had to get rid of all my old stuff and buy new. I waited a while until I got down to the weight I felt most comfortable with and then I went out and bought new stuff. As long as the clothes aren't too tight or too loose on an in shape guy it will look good. I hate those motherfuckers that wear shirts that are so tight they look like a condom on a cock.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Reading through this thread has been disturbing to say the least.

I cant believe some of you dress the way you do.

Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse telling us all that we need to dress like Ellen Degeneres to pick up chicks....I dont even know what to say about that.

Heres the thing guys. If you really wore what was posted in this thread like rolled up capri pants and tiny leather jackets, most high level chicks would think youre a huge pussy and try to keep as much distance from you as they could.

Heres the proper uniform for access to pretty much an endless supply of poon.

Heres what I got in my locker room

Slim fit jeans (about 6 pair)

Good fitting athletic t shirts (probably 30 of them) varying colors

Nike shoes (10 of them)

Thats what I rock from day to day

If Im going on a date Ill break into the

Nautica and Locasta polos (3 of each)

Long sleeve button up dress shirts (4 of them)

Slacks (2 pair)

Thats all you need.

I didn't realize dudes care about what they wear so much if you aren't some rich movie star or just rich in general.
Speaking for team "fashionista," it's not like I care, it's more like I'm aware. Some people have good fashion awareness and make an effort to pull off eccentric looks, those people probably care. Some of us just have a basic ability to follow the rules, it's like some people know what colours look good in a room or how to furnish one (I am completely and utterly useless/dysfunctional in that regard). It's not like they "care" how the room is furnished, they just know how to do it somehow.
Slim fit jeans (about 6 pair)
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good fitting athletic t shirts (probably 30 of them) varying colors
Why so many? That's a month's worth of t shirts, do you mean long and short sleeve?
Does everyone have that many t shirts?

Woko

Top dog isn't my desire, it's just my design.
Apr 19, 2016
I usually receive decent hand-me-downs from the wife's straight-acting and looking gay brother. He has got a very good eye for fashion so I'm a very smart looking poor git.

My advice, if you know a straight-acting gay bloke, I'm sure he'll dispense some very good tips.

Obviously, he may want to dispense his tip.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I usually receive decent hand-me-downs from the wife's straight-acting and looking gay brother. He has got a very good eye for fashion so I'm a very smart looking poor git.

My advice, if you know a straight-acting gay bloke, I'm sure he'll dispense some very good tips.

Obviously, he may want to dispense his tip.
Just the tip?

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I suppose it would depend on how brave he feels. Although if you're receiving tips, then you're being gang-banged.
He as in me the thread starter? lol

Anyways I have my dress code down pat, business attire for the odd work thing I have to turn up to and the rest of the time Imma dress like the wanker powerlifters at the gym. T shirts like "Got skwat?", "531 4 lyfe" and "4,000 cals or broke bitch"

Seriously girls these days know they need to be thick and they have caught onto the PL game, what sucks is I can outflift most powerlifters at my commercial gym but im too socially awkward in a gym to hook into this resource.

I do appreciate your gay grooming attempt mate.

Woko

Top dog isn't my desire, it's just my design.
Apr 19, 2016
He as in me the thread starter? lol

Anyways I have my dress code down pat, business attire for the odd work thing I have to turn up to and the rest of the time Imma dress like the wanker powerlifters at the gym. T shirts like "Got skwat?", "531 4 lyfe" and "4,000 cals or broke bitch"

Seriously girls these days know they need to be thick and they have caught onto the PL game, what sucks is I can outflift most powerlifters at my commercial gym but im too socially awkward in a gym to hook into this resource.

I do appreciate your gay grooming attempt mate.
You don't want my tip then?

We probably think the same in some ways.
Often, we just need to say hello and lay a compliment at them e.g. "Hi, nice shoes." Not all of them, but one girl might start talking just cause girls seem to be better at it and do it more.

My excuse is that I don't know how to do this well in Polish, what's yours?

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Often, we just need to say hello and lay a compliment at them e.g. "Hi, nice shoes." Not all of them, but one girl might start talking just cause girls seem to be better at it and do it more.

Massive superiority complex in the gym environment, Im okay anywhere else, I met my ex wife at a train station so its not like im shy just in the gym I get really anti social or over compensate EG today a couple of chics came up and asked if anyone was using the squat rack attached to the platform I was deadlifting on, I thought "heres my chance to be nice" so I responded "Hey all yours ladies" while motioning with my hand like some British aristocrat tipping his hat.

They both giggled,, looked me up and down then gave me the cold shoulder, so I started dropping the weight from hip height, they got intimidated and left and I felt better haha

I managed to strike up a convo in the food court with a pretty hot asian chic who turned out to be Korean so 0/2

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015

Arent you Polksa?