Neighbour gets angry at me...???

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So I came home today and we had about half a meter (1 1/2 feet?) of snow on the ground from now falling in the last few days. So I spent a few hours using my snow blower to clean up my own driveway and I went and did the driveway of a few of my neighbours who are elderly.

One of the elderly couples is away on vacation and his brother has been living there while his snowbird brother is in Florida. I know he's been living there because the car is always there, the lights are on, and you can see the guy in the front window watching TV all the time. It's been about a week? At least since Monday. I know it's his Brother because he told me so when I said hello to him one day.

So the Brother called me to say that he didn't like the way I cleared the snow from his driveway. So I apologize and tell him I just thought he would like to be able to get his car in the driveway since he's been parking in on the street in front of the driveway and I asked him what didn't he like? He says he didn't like that I blew the snow onto his lawn. So, I asked where would have been the best place to throw the snow? He says that he doesn't want snow on the lawn and that I should have left it in the driveway. Then he tells me, don't bother doing it at all. Then he hung up on me. Rude but what do I care?

Well, no biggie for me. I just won't do it. But it gets better. I got a call a little later from the couple in Florida and the guy has a request for me. He asks me if I can run over and check the thermostat at his house as he can read it from the internet/phone and it keeps going back up and he doesn't want to heat the whole house while he is away. He then asks if I can go over and check it while I am on the phone with him.

So I say just call the house. His Brother is there and he can help figure it out. He says, "My Brother?" So I tell him that I met his Brother earlier this week and he's been there this week and I don't want to be a jerk but he was kinda rude to me about snow blowing the driveway. The guy asks me a few more questions and says, "Don't tell my Brother we spoke please." Then he hangs up.

Three black Crown Vic cars have arrived parked outside the house and a bunch of men have gone inside.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
WTF? You think someone just shacked up this dude's house while he was away? Or this guy and his brother don't like one another, lol?

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Fine. My Wife and I are at the windows looking across the street.

The lights are all on and I can see about 6 men looking (I guess) at the Brother who is seated in a chair and appears to be on the phone.

I've asked my Wife to go get the binoculars.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
^^^ These are the type of details that we need sir. Well done. Keep em comin'.

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Ok, I have binoculars.

The men are just standing around.

The Brother is still in the chair on the phone. he's waving his hands around and looks like he is yelling.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
What if you looked over these with the binoculars, and the guy was sitting in the chair, looking back at your with binoculars.

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Now one of the other guys is on the phone and the Brother is yelling at another guy.

They are all dressed pretty casual. Kinda like retired farmers?

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I Wild Each It;n15392 said:
What if you looked over these with the binoculars, and the guy was sitting in the chair, looking back at your with binoculars.

Well, I guess I would have to go over and kill him?

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Lots of shouting and pointing going on. Brother and one guy are nose to nose! This is like a PPV!

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Aw, not too exciting. Brother storms out front door and got in car and peeled out. Men are leaving too.

I'm waving at them.

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I Wild Each It;n15419 said:
That is nuts. Wonder what that was all about?

I don't know.

I hope to chat with owner when he gets back.

Other neighbours are out on their porches.

I'm waving at them too.

LOL!