Nela Zisser, Former Pageant Winner, Eats 10 Filet-O-Fish Way Faster Than You Can

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Nela Zisser is making quick work of fast food.

A week after video circulated of her gulping down five Subway Footlong sandwiches, Zisser set her sights on McDonald's. In footage posted Sunday, she chomped her way through 10 Filet-O-Fish sandwiches in 5 minutes and 30 seconds.

And here's her Footlong feat:

According to the McDonald's website, a regular Filet-O-Fish contains 390 calories, 19 grams of fat and 590 milligrams of sodium. So she ingested 3,900 calories, 190 grams of fat and 5900 milligrams of sodium. Burp.

A former Miss Earth New Zealand who says she is a model, Zisser appears to be no poser in competitive eating. According to People, she recently demolished a 5-pound burrito. And now she will be matching appetites in the big-time. Zisser is entered in New York City's Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest on July 4, the contest confirmed with The Huffington Post. One of her adversaries is expected to be defending women's champion Miki Sudo, who ate 34 hot dogs and buns in 10 minutes last year.

Good luck, Nela.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Filet o fish sandwiches get alot of flak but IMO they're delicious. I can pack away alot of food and could probably put away 10. Maybe not as fast.

Ironically they mentioned that she had eaten a 5 lb burrito in another challenge.

One of my biggest feats was tackling a 7 lb burrito on Cinco de mayo a few years ago.

I failed, but I weighed myself before and after and weighed about 5.5 lbs more when I was done. The thing was just loaded with rice. Tons of it. Plus ground beef lettuce etc.

I'd like to try this challenge 1 day. I'm imagining dunking 1 in water would make it go down easier and chew easier but the extra water could wreak havoc with the bread in your stomach.

So for the frat I just love eating challenges