Cinema Netflix Doc: Shelby American

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Moments like these are the only reasons why turning left is entertaining at all.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Moments like these are the only reasons why turning left is entertaining at all.

I don't get the point of NASCAR. Just hollow vessels not really even cars. I know they go fast but are they gonna beat an F1 car around a track? That's what I wanna know. And by wanna know I mean couldn't give a fuck

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I don't get the point of NASCAR. Just hollow vessels not really even cars. I know they go fast but are they gonna beat an F1 car around a track? That's what I wanna know. And by wanna know I mean couldn't give a fuck
The history of it is cooler than the current incarnation but to answer your question that you don't give a shit about... No. They're not as fast and not remotely as stable. The cars are far heavier, less down force, and narrower tires. But if the F1 car doesn't try to pass/lap them with enough clearance those Nascar rednecks will wreck the shit out of the F1 driver and keep on cruising to the end.
But the history with it basically being just a bunch of rednecks seeing who had the fastest moonshine hauling vehicles is pretty dope.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The history of it is cooler than the current incarnation but to answer your question that you don't give a shit about... No. They're not as fast and not remotely as stable. The cars are far heavier, less down force, and narrower tires. But if the F1 car doesn't try to pass/lap them with enough clearance those Nascar rednecks will wreck the shit out of the F1 driver and keep on cruising to the end.
But the history with it basically being just a bunch of rednecks seeing who had the fastest moonshine hauling vehicles is pretty dope.

View: https://youtu.be/vtcbsi8itHw

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I saw a woman jump on a guy's back and start mauling him with one of the putty knives that they use to scrape the mud off of the panels with... That was awesome!
I think the pits at local dirt tracks are an untapped market in today's reality television.
I've seen a guy spark up a blowtorch and go after someone before.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I know they go fast but are they gonna beat an F1 car around a track? That's what I wanna know.
Depends on where they start. If the NASCAR starts ahead of the F1, yeah - the NASCAR will win.
Not because it's faster. But because F1 drivers are terrified to pass anyone.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I'm not really a fan of NASCAR anymore, but I will say that attending their races is a fucking blast. Unlike F1, you can see all - or almost all (depending on the size of the track) - of the race. That's the attraction to oval racing. I think watching a race at Bristol should be on everyone's bucket list. Each lap is an adventure - and there isn't a single moment when 2 cars aren't bumping into each other.

There's added enjoyment if you have a radio and can listen to the drivers cuss each other out.