General Netflix endorses pedo film

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
still can’t understand why anyone could vote trump then.

I'll tell you about over beers sometime.

Have you ever sat in Iraq as Russia and USA fund covert ops in Syria, and listened to Hillary Clinton espouse brinkmanship that includes shooting down Russian aircraft?

What about growing up in redneck south USA and seeing all your friends get blue collar jobs as the recovery happens from the largest economic crisis since the great depression, and the heir apparent to those policies doubles down that illegal immigrants are no big deal... They only harm those of us with high school diplomas but not with college degrees...except that's all of your friends growing up and you're one step away from that, out of that socioeconomic class by the skin of your teeth. No hatred for illegal immigrants but absolutely befuddled and slightly angered by a policy that disregards your entire community in the process. Could you see how that would breed a fuck you vote?

What about the trans-pacific partnership? An entire policy built on transnational companies trading more factory jobs and low skilled labor over to Asia in exchange for high tech white collar jobs in the US. But also exacerbates the divide between rich and poor America. It puts all of those multinational profits into the already recovered upper class. It relies fully on redistribution of those funds by tax policy after the fact. You might color me somewhat skeptical about the ability for government to manage multinationals outsourcing jobs centralizing funds and then making sure that those funds are then spent on all the people who just gave up their jobs to make that system possible.

I've got a counterpoint to every single one of these things and It weighs in my decision now just as it did in 2016. They're also at least two dozen more main points that stand out to me as primary issues The Hillary Clinton addressed poorly or wrongly.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'll tell you about over beers sometime.

Have you ever sat in Iraq as Russia and USA fund covert ops in Syria, and listened to Hillary Clinton espouse brinkmanship that includes shooting down Russian aircraft?

What about growing up in redneck south USA and seeing all your friends get blue collar jobs as the recovery happens from the largest economic crisis since the great depression, and the heir apparent to those policies doubles down that illegal immigrants are no big deal... They only harm those of us with high school diplomas but not with college degrees...except that's all of your friends growing up and you're one step away from that, out of that socioeconomic class by the skin of your teeth. No hatred for illegal immigrants but absolutely befuddled and slightly angered by a policy that disregards your entire community in the process. Could you see how that would breed a fuck you vote?

What about the trans-pacific partnership? An entire policy built on transnational companies trading more factory jobs and low skilled labor over to Asia in exchange for high tech white collar jobs in the US. But also exacerbates the divide between rich and poor America. It puts all of those multinational profits into the already recovered upper class. It relies fully on redistribution of those funds by tax policy after the fact. You might color me somewhat skeptical about the ability for government to manage multinationals outsourcing jobs centralizing funds and then making sure that those funds are then spent on all the people who just gave up their jobs to make that system possible.

I've got a counterpoint to every single one of these things and It weighs in my decision now just as it did in 2016. They're also at least two dozen more main points that stand out to me as primary issues The Hillary Clinton addressed poorly or wrongly.
You mean you didn't mind being called a racist?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You mean you didn't mind being called a racist?

Hillary supporters guaranteed that no Trump supporter got a chance to vocalize their concerns with policy or how they felt the campaign was running over them even if the policy itself wasn't necessarily doing so. Words matter. And feelings do matter. And when people don't think they're heard they're not going to support you.
When Hillary supporters double down that everybody's a racist, they silenced any discourse and ironically lost their own election. A great number of Trump supporters, primarily suburban women, could have easily had a conversation felt respected and moved across the aisle.

Trump didn't just win on his own. Hillary and her campaign had to make sure to demoralize her voters on top of that.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Pedowood is 100% pushing this agenda
It's in their name.

Hollywood.
Holly Wood.

Enough questions to get started with.

There's a lot of fun ones. Why is Prince Charles a magician?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Hillary supporters guaranteed that no Trump supporter got a chance to vocalize their concerns with policy or how they felt the campaign was running over them even if the policy itself wasn't necessarily doing so. Words matter. And feelings do matter. And when people don't think they're heard they're not going to support you.
When Hillary supporters double down that everybody's a racist, they silenced any discourse and ironically lost their own election. A great number of Trump supporters, primarily suburban women, could have easily had a conversation felt respected and moved across the aisle.

Trump didn't just win on his own. Hillary and her campaign had to make sure to demoralize her voters on top of that.
I didn't think Trump had a hope in hell of re-election. The closer we get, the more I think the DNC is giving it to him again. Personally, I think a 2nd Trump term will leave America in better shape than a Biden win for a variety of reasons, but I guess we'll all find out together.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I didn't think Trump had a hope in hell of re-election. The closer we get, the more I think the DNC is giving it to him again. Personally, I think a 2nd Trump term will leave America in better shape than a Biden win for a variety of reasons, but I guess we'll all find out together.

I'm in Trump country, a former Trump voter, and I've got my finger on the pulse of the internet culture that memed him and shit post him into the White House.

Right now, from my seat, Trump loses.
He's in a far better position than I ever could have thought at the turn of the year. But he's basically just sitting on his base that won't leave him.
It'll take ongoing endorsement of riots in the PNW to encourage his law and order message. And even with a rebound economy, many many people are still out of work and not enjoying it.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I'm in Trump country, a former Trump voter, and I've got my finger on the pulse of the internet culture that memed him and shit post him into the White House.

He's in a far better position than I ever could have thought at the turn of the year. But he's basically just sitting on his base that won't leave him.
It'll take ongoing endorsement of riots in the PNW to encourage his law and order message. And even with a rebound economy, many many people are still out of work and not enjoying it.
I think part of the problem I'm seeing as an outsider is that the DNC didn't decide to counteract the wildman gimmick of Trump with a moderate, they're just presenting Biden as their own anti-Trump. So it's effectively creating the same situation it did last time around with Hillary.

My longer term concern with Biden winning, is that he's the next step in the tit for tat that leads to America's Caesar. Couple it with this new found "The election is rigged!" narrative, and it could really be bad.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I've also taken the opportunity to go back and listen to the back episodes over the past few months. The lessons we're ignoring as a society are terrifying.

I did the same. Common sense. That's why I was recognizing and wondering if we were thinking the same.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I did the same. Common sense. That's why I was recognizing and wondering if we were thinking the same.
I've been relistening Hardcore History rather than Common Sense. I'm actually in the middle of "Death Throes of the Republic" at the moment. The electoral parallels are spine-tingly-dingly.

Globalization Unto Death and Bubonic Nukes are also particularly relevant.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
The DNC is blinded by their projection of the future. Their end justifies the means, or so they believe.

Real people, with lives in the real word will vote for Trump. People who only live digitally, will vote for Biden and Harris. Who the DNC runs for President won't matter, because there won't be a President if they win.

Why is China so worried about a country of 360 million people banning their app, when India (pop 1.3 bil +) already did?

Is it because of influence?

Why were so many DNC speakers pre recorded?

Why did they have to reuse video feeds to fill out 30, and 16 people video conferences?

Makes you wonder.

Attachments

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Because if you add all 1.3B people in India together they're total wealth would be able to buy a condemned house in Detroit.
Funny, but quite obviously incorrect.

Does that lead into my point, or not? If China can lose India's ad based revenue, and not say a peep, why is it such a big deal that the US bans tik tok too?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Funny, but quite obviously incorrect.

Does that lead into my point, or not? If China can lose India's ad based revenue, and not say a peep, why is it such a big deal that the US bans tik tok too?
It's about money and harvesting data.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015

Attachments

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Can't be about money, or the 600 million users not getting ads in India would matter.
Advertisers target their ads. They don't target them to groups they don't believe to have money. We can keep playing this game, but your conspircay will continue to collapse under its own weight. Up to you, I'm cool either way.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Advertisers target their ads. They don't target them to groups they don't believe to have money. We can keep playing this game, but your conspircay will continue to collapse under its own weight. Up to you, I'm cool either way.
You don't have any idea how advertisers target ads.

If you did, you wouldn't have said what you did, nor would you cherry pick responses.

Did you know Google buys data farmed via Chinese apps?

How do you get target ads via IP addresses?

Next you'll be telling me your phone isn't always recording you.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
You don't have any idea how advertisers target ads.

If you did, you wouldn't have said what you did, nor would you cherry pick responses.

Did you know Google buys data farmed via Chinese apps?

How do you get target ads via IP addresses?

Next you'll be telling me your phone isn't always recording you.

M

member 1013

Trumps legacy will be this.

one Or two generations of absolute fucktards. Don’t get me wrong. We had those fucktards in the system anyway but these ones will have the power of ‘fake news‘ as their shield of truth.

totally brainwashed.

eventually we will have to have an FLM movement as these fucktards wander the countries of the world confused and lost.

They will be bred out eventually but Christ it’s going to be annoying waiting.
Eugenics

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Can't be about money, or the 600 million users not getting ads in India would matter.

Harvesting data? Maybe.

Influence? Definitely.

It's odd this interview was cut so short.

View: https://youtu.be/ONIPChz1K3w

Are they avoiding this?

View: https://youtu.be/clrkzGh2crk

JO三BID三N
Why aren't MSNBC publicizing this part of Pelosis interview today?

View: https://youtu.be/Mdq1vzRXISY

Why is it you can only find this when trying to check MSNBC?

View: https://youtu.be/N7apmmoI3s8

Last edited:

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015

This election will come down to who can out cheat the other.