General Netflix endorses pedo film

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
never said it should or shouldn't be on anywhere.

I'm all for the 1st Amendment so if certain network wants to put it up on their site, it's on them. But just be aware of the backlash they'll get. It just shows what type of people they are, also the ones who'd be tuning in.

and my post was in regards to certain posts where people say "I didn't watch it..." but condoning it, and was a clip from youtube, anyone can go look at up. not that perplexing
I wasn't even sighting you specifically, its been a while since I've gone through the thread, butnive definitely seen people make posts where the context is "Watch this and tell me that's not disgusting!"

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I wasn't even sighting you specifically, its been a while since I've gone through the thread, butnive definitely seen people make posts where the context is "Watch this and tell me that's not disgusting!"
almost any thought-provoking movie can be besmirched by posting clips without context.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

The best points, imo.....

Some people have found certain scenes in my film uncomfortable to watch. But if one really listens to 11-year-old girls, their lives are uncomfortable.

I wanted adults to spend 96 minutes seeing the world through the eyes of an 11-year-old girl, as she lives 24 hours a day

And that's why I made "Cuties": to start a debate about the sexualization of children in society today so that maybe — just maybe — politicians, artists, parents and educators could work together to make a change that will benefit children for generations to come. It's my sincerest hope that this conversation doesn't become so difficult that it too gets caught up in today's "cancel culture."

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015